Zac Austin's Ev/Level Training on a BUDGET! [Not Playing]

ZacAustin

862586503_pokebanner.png.f8527e7c18bfd39cd7bc24eca66afb03.png

Hey my names Zac Austin, I'm starting an EV/Leveling Service!

510 EV's of your choice will be only 15k. per Pokémon!

If you would like your Pokemon to be 510 EV'D and level 50 it will be 25k.

For 510 Ev's of your choice, and level of 0-100 will be 80k.

Current Busy Level: Currently not playing 

Key for busy levels 

Free: Can take orders

Low: Have orders but can still take overs.

Medium: Have more orders but can still take orders.

High: Have lots of orders slower turnaround time.

Unavailable: Cannot accept any orders at this time!

AFK: Send orders through mail with detailed message! Off for the day

You can either contact me though the in game mailing system, pm me on forums or on discord!

IGN: ZacAustin

Discord: zacaustin#9160

Edited by ZacAustin

I'm taking bets. I bet he'll close the shop within a week. 

Spoiler

Seriously tho, instead of viciously undercutting like this to gain more orders, all you're doing is working yourself to the bone for little payout. You might as well price it competitively according to the market and you'll have a consistent client base given that you are good at what you do. 

Edited by EricRasp
21 minutes ago, EricRasp said:

Hide contents

Seriously tho, instead of viciously undercutting like this to gain more orders, all you're doing is working yourself to the bone for little payout. You might as well price it competitively according to the market and you'll have a consistent client base given that you are good at what you do. 

Dude, I bet he will give "Current Busy Level = Unavailable" Soon.

40 minutes ago, EricRasp said:

Reveal hidden contents

16 minutes ago, FC said:

Dude, I bet he will give "Current Busy Level = Unavailable" Soon.

I'd wager all of my in game money that you guys have undercut people before, be it with EV/breeding prices or GTL listings. He's clearly new so chill out and let him do his own thing. 

@ZacAustin I'll probably have some orders for you at some point, I'll shoot you a PM when I'm ready to place them

33 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

I'd wager all of my in game money that you guys have undercut people before, be it with EV/breeding prices or GTL listings.

Definitely and I don't deny that. But never to such a drastic extent. 

34 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

He's clearly new so chill out and let him do his own thing. 

Sure. Just giving some advice as some who used to do this a lot and was successful at it. :) 

On 1/4/2021 at 8:47 AM, EricRasp said:

Reveal hidden contents

U nailed it bro*

Edited by Dontea
1 hour ago, ZacAustin said:

you do realize that i don't play every day ? I have a real life! I'm not too sure you're aware of that term unfortunately....... 

Can't have that much of a life if ur responding to forum trolls. 

On 1/4/2021 at 2:27 PM, Zymogen said:

I'd wager all of my in game money that you guys have undercut people before, be it with EV/breeding prices or GTL listings. He's clearly new so chill out and let him do his own thing. 

@ZacAustin I'll probably have some orders for you at some point, I'll shoot you a PM when I'm ready to place them

Just saw this, you'd probably owe me all your money as I never cared if my items sell before anyone else as long as they end up selling. 

Back on topic. If this is real and you decide to take big orders, have 60+ UTs that could use lvl50 and 510 EVs, and idm paying the common 50k price for each.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.