i wanna say hi

medhat

Hello Pokemmo community 

i don't know how to start exactly ... 

My name is Medhat ..Egyptian living in UAE since born ... Accountant but currently working as Wildlife Administrative Officer ... i'm 28 years old

just surprised that this game became to this level of so much fun and creativity ... i remember the first day that i tried this game since 9 years ago .. or maybe 8

TBH ... i used to play alone any online game  ... maybe because i get embarrassed when someone see how bad my english .. i felt so lonely for several years ... no friends ... just enjoying the stories of the games... then leaving it in the last ..

but when i started working since 3 years ago i stopped playing  just to rise my career .. i started to have a work mates ... maybe they are a friends ... but i don't think so ...

I decided to get some courage...and start in my post here

Am looking for a discord or a Facebook group or even a guild that we can use to meet in the game

TBH am still noob in PokeMMO (because i've started over) but am an expert in pokemon battles on X/Y/OR/AS only  - that's my last update (´ω`*)

usually i find 1 hours to 3 hours daily free time .. i hope to meet you all oneday

-----

Trainer Name : medhat

Hello, welcome! I'm glad you are enjoying the game! ^^

We have an official Discord server, the invite is here: https://pokemmo.eu/discord

I know what you mean with the English part, I used to play games alone too for the same reason but that changed here. ^^ Hopefully you will soon meet good friends in here as well.

If you need tips about the game, I'm sure the community will be happy to help either here on forum, on our Discord or on our global chat in game. If you need support from staff, you can contact us using the support option in game or accessing the link https://support.pokemmo.eu/ with your game account.

Have fun!