Happy new year!

Hi everyone, I just would like to thank you for being part of this community. You all helped to make my 2020 better and I hope 2021 will be safer and happier for us all. For those who are already in 2021, I hope you had a good last day of 2020 (please tell us how the future looks like!). For those who will still celebrate, have fun and be safe! <3

Oh, and don't forget, today is the day when dad jokes are 100% allowed, so enjoy it. This is my last thread for now, only next year I'll post another. ;)

3 hours ago, Teddi said:

Hi everyone, I just would like to thank you for being part of this community. You all helped to make my 2020 better and I hope 2021 will be safer and happier for us all. For those who are already in 2021, I hope you had a good last day of 2020 (please tell us how the future looks like!). For those who will still celebrate, have fun and be safe! <3

Oh, and don't forget, today is the day when dad jokes are 100% allowed, so enjoy it. This is my last thread for now, only next year I'll post another. ;)

Happy new year everyone! :)

I would like to wish PokeMMO a Happy New Year! Let's hope for a more uplifting 2021!

Also in the year 2022, PokeMMO is about to have its 10th anniversary!

Thank you @Desu @Kyu @Shu and @Squirtle for making this awesome game a reality! @Gizmo is always a winner here on PokeMMO. Lastly, thank you to all those who work hard to make this game an enjoyable experience for others (Guide makers, tournament hosters, and many other kind people).