What improvements will come to PokeMMO?

TLT96

I was about to erase the game, but when I saw the XMas update I was hyped, I was reading Coop Instances, Rare drops and my mind was about to explode, I rushed to the game, I misstyped my password and I got locked, I decided to look for a video on Youtube to chill me down but no luck, finally I managed to log in, I saw Santa, it asked me for Link and I randomly invited someone, when I got into the dungeon I was still hyped until I noticed my team was empty, I tought "Oh, ok, lets see what it happens" then the big wave of disapointment started...

Really, this was the best we could get? I liked the Coop idea but... What about our freaking Pokemon? I can't believe the whole goal of the game is to get nice Pokemon, train them and... Not using them in this event? Definitely not a great idea...

Just wondering if we will get worthy updates or something, because I haven't seen nice ones yet, this is just Pokemon but with an better gameplay related to EV/IV BUT annoyingly online linked... (Is far from being an average "MMO")

When we look at what PokeMMO offers as we speak, we can count ourselves lucky for all the features that are currently already implemented and readily available to us.

In regards to what future updates the client holds in store, is up to the higher ups. Time will tell. 

Also, certain features might actually be integrated to create a challenge. Which in essence, is the point of Seasonal Events.

(In addition to bonding through links and additional exclusive drops/items/rewards)

Cheers.~

Edited by Eternith
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 1:53 AM, TLT96 said:

I was about to erase the game, but when I saw the XMas update I was hyped, I was reading Coop Instances, Rare drops and my mind was about to explode, I rushed to the game, I misstyped my password and I got locked, I decided to look for a video on Youtube to chill me down but no luck, finally I managed to log in, I saw Santa, it asked me for Link and I randomly invited someone, when I got into the dungeon I was still hyped until I noticed my team was empty, I tought "Oh, ok, lets see what it happens" then the big wave of disapointment started...

Really, this was the best we could get? I liked the Coop idea but... What about our freaking Pokemon? I can't believe the whole goal of the game is to get nice Pokemon, train them and... Not using them in this event? Definitely not a great idea...

Just wondering if we will get worthy updates or something, because I haven't seen nice ones yet, this is just Pokemon but with an better gameplay related to EV/IV BUT annoyingly online linked... (Is far from being an average "MMO")

We were able to use our own mons in the past - the downside is accessibility. New players cant really participate in those events and people with wrong mons will lose a lot of time at the start of the event to get the right mons. Noone forces you to play, you can always come back after a while and see if there are interesting changes for you.