Let´s talk about shinys

scv

Hi,

I have a doubt about the breeding of shinys.

Okey imagine I capture a ditto shiny and I mix with a porygon. The porygon egg will be shinny?

In other case, with two charmander and only one is chiny the egg still be shiny?

Thanks everybody. 

Shiny breeding is a thing. I hatched this shiny squirtle a month or so ago now. You cannot breed non shiny mons with shiny ones though, it's either shiny x shiny = 100% shiny or non shiny x non shiny = 1/30000 (or more if donator/charm active) chance to be shiny 

5TdQjMO.png

44 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

That's not how the math works. 

The rate of finding a shiny is 1/30,000. 

With donator status, it's 1/27,000. With donator and the shiny charm it's 1/24,000.

Small correction, it is 30000*0.9*0.9 = 24300, ergo the rate is 1/24300 with donator and shiny charm bonuses. ^^ 

1 hour ago, scv said:

Another cuestion,

In this ticket if I use two of them I will have a 20% of proability of finding a shiny,

Working in the same mode than with tree of four.

Thanks.

Shiny charms don't stack together. The best rate you can get is 1/24300, which is from using donator status (+10%) and shiny charm (+10%).

If you are interested for more info about shiny hunting, please read my guide here:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/120706-pokemmo-shiny-hunting-guide-2020/

Have a nice day. ^^

54 minutes ago, Sethsen said:

Small correction, it is 30000*0.9*0.9 = 24300, ergo the rate is 1/24300 with donator and shiny charm bonuses. ^^ 

Shiny charms don't stack together. The best rate you can get is 1/24300, which is from using donator status (+10%) and shiny charm (+10%).

If you are interested for more info about shiny hunting, please read my guide here:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/120706-pokemmo-shiny-hunting-guide-2020/

Have a nice day. ^^

wow sethsen, so smart and hansome

7 hours ago, Parke said:

Shiny breeding is a thing. I hatched this shiny squirtle a month or so ago now. You cannot breed non shiny mons with shiny ones though, it's either shiny x shiny = 100% shiny or non shiny x non shiny = 1/30000 (or more if donator/charm active) chance to be shiny 

5TdQjMO.png

What a flex