The Final Official [LC] Tournament of PokeMMO (Friday, January 1st)

Munya

1 hour ago, hannahtaylor said:

I'm talking about the amount of sign ups. Before, 16 seat tours weren't being filled. Now LC is going, this tour is full. If people really cared about LC then they should've played before.

imagine comparing 16 lc tourneys with shit ivs and shit times, with a actually DECENT prize (Shiny larvesta) and a good time 

I remember tourneys with prizes like: Shiny abra, houndoor etc were instantly full 

Why would ppl waste their time and energy to put work on 16 tourneys prizes that is giving them a disadvantage with rolls etc?

Big XD moment

Edited by PoseidonWrath
1 minute ago, PoseidonWrath said:

imagine comparing 16 lc tourneys with shit ivs and shit times, with a actually DECENT prize (Shiny larvesta) and a good time 

I remember tourneys with prizes like: Shiny abra, houndoor etc were instantly full 

Why would ppl waste their time and energy to put work on 16 tourneys prizes that is giving them a disadvantage with rolls etc?

Big XD moment

delete or get deleted

21 minutes ago, NagaX said:

2x31 4x29 cc = shiny larvesta
You cant talk seriously..

I don't know about you, but I play a tier because I like the pokemon and i want to play it and get better at it.

The way I see it people don't care about LC, they only want the pokemon

I don't play for prizes, I don't look at the prizes before starting a tier. If you only play for prizes then wow you're doing something wrong. If you don't like the prizes hten don't play the tier, but if you're all going 'SAVE LC' when it's not the tier you want only the pokemon, then that's not right.

You can't want to save a tier when you don't want it. You're only interested in the prize.

Edited by hannahtaylor
1 minute ago, hannahtaylor said:

I don't know about you, but I play a tier because I like the pokemon and i want to play it.

I don't play for prizes, I don't look at the prizes before starting a tier. If you only play for prixzes then wow you're doing something wrong.

You are probably in the minority then. Ofc people play tournaments for the prize, this is a MMO after all. People grind their way up to being able to build a team, spend time to learn the meta, etc, so then same people expect their effort to be rewarded. Personally if I want to play Pokemon JUST to play Pokemon then I open a tab on Showdown. 

3 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

I don't know about you, but I play a tier because I like the pokemon and i want to play it and get better at it.

I don't play for prizes, I don't look at the prizes before starting a tier. If you only play for prizes then wow you're doing something wrong. If you don't like the prizes hten don't play the tier, but if you're all going 'SAVE LC' when it's not the tier you want only the pokemon, then that's not right.

You can't want to save a tier when you don't want it. You're only interested in the prize.

I play LC since 2018, and in all this time I can see people who play LC for differents reasons. Some players play because want prizes, other guys want play in tag teams, others just enjoy play LC whit his friends, others just enjoy play in team tournaments... You cant think all players play just for one reason (or yes, you can, but its a mistake). 
The problem with your comparison is this: If you know about a cc with a 2x31 4x29 normal prize and in that moment u have another thing to do, maybe u dont do a big effort to stay free and play the tour. But if you see about a good prize tour, maybe yes u try to play. 

Just now, ThinkNicer said:

People crying about the tournament not being 128 seats when the queue has like 80/64 players. What a fucking joke. I think this only confirmed what the devs have been thinking, sorry to say.

why would you stay in a queue if you press enter 15 seconds into a signup and you're 84/64 

unless you mass ddos you're kinda not gonna play 

• Munya locked this topic