The Final Official [LC] Tournament of PokeMMO (Friday, January 1st)

Munya

On 12/29/2020 at 1:13 AM, gbwead said:

@Munya I have a proposal: 

1) you change this event from a 64 players tournament to a 256 players tournament
2) if the tournament completely fills, you guys have to keep LC as an official tier;
     if the tournament doesn't fill completely, you guys get the community support (even if you don't really need it) to shut down LC for good.

If LC is indeed dying and the participation rate is unsustainably low, you guys really would have nothing to lose while us LC players risk losing our very last LC tournament (if we don't reach the minimum quota of 128 players) just to prove you wrong xD

Bump <3 #SaveLC

On 12/28/2020 at 10:13 PM, gbwead said:

1) you change this event from a 64 players tournament to a 256 players tournament
2) if the tournament completely fills, you guys have to keep LC as an official tier;
     if the tournament doesn't fill completely, you guys get the community support (even if you don't really need it) to shut down LC for good.

If LC is indeed dying and the participation rate is unsustainably low, you guys really would have nothing to lose while us LC players risk losing our very last LC tournament (if we don't reach the minimum quota of 128 players) just to prove you wrong xD

Bump

On 12/29/2020 at 5:13 AM, gbwead said:

bump

Edited by Quinn010
i love the support from this community

BUMP and happy new year !!! 

Bump

B u m p

Bump, I really love LC, used to play that tier on showdown and I wanted to try it out on PokeMMO

On 12/29/2020 at 12:13 AM, gbwead said:

Bump

On 12/28/2020 at 8:13 PM, gbwead said:

BUMP SAVE LC

bump

B U M P wagon 

On 12/29/2020 at 5:56 PM, NikhilR said:

@gbwead I have a proposal:

1) you agree to ban Conkeldurr from OU, and I shall play this LC tour

If LC is indeed dying and you need every single player possible to fill up the seats, then by not banning Conk in OU you could risk losing LC by having me and maybe others (@ThinkNicer and other anti-conk players please assemble) not participate, and we'd be happy to play in order to keep the tier you love alive xD

Bump

On 12/29/2020 at 5:13 PM, gbwead said:

Bump

1 minute ago, Poufilou said:

Bump.  Happy New Year All. And starts with sad news.

On 28/12/2020 at 22:13, gbwead said:

@Munya Tengo una propuesta: 

1) cambian este evento de un torneo de 64 jugadores a un torneo de 256 jugadores
2) si el torneo se llena por completo, ustedes deben mantener LC como nivel oficial;
     Si el torneo no se llena completamente, ustedes obtienen el apoyo de la comunidad (incluso si realmente no lo necesitan) para cerrar LC para siempre.

Si LC realmente está muriendo y la tasa de participación es insosteniblemente baja, ustedes realmente no tendrían nada que perder mientras que nosotros los jugadores de LC corremos el riesgo de perder nuestro último torneo de LC (si no alcanzamos la cuota mínima de 128 jugadores) solo para demostrarlo. mal xD

On 28/12/2020 at 23:13, gbwead said:

@Munya Tengo una propuesta: 

1) cambian este evento de un torneo de 64 jugadores a un torneo de 256 jugadores
2) si el torneo se llena por completo, ustedes deben mantener LC como nivel oficial;
     Si el torneo no se llena completamente, ustedes obtienen el apoyo de la comunidad (incluso si realmente no lo necesitan) para cerrar LC para siempre.

Si LC realmente está muriendo y la tasa de participación es insosteniblemente baja, ustedes realmente no tendrían nada que perder mientras que nosotros los jugadores de LC corremos el riesgo de perder nuestro último torneo de LC (si no alcanzamos la cuota mínima de 128 jugadores) solo para demostrarlo. mal xD

Bump.

On 12/29/2020 at 12:13 AM, gbwead said:

bump

On 12/29/2020 at 3:13 PM, gbwead said:

BUMP. LC is heaps fun, just recently got into this tier. Let's show the support, community !

On 12/29/2020 at 4:13 AM, gbwead said:

Bump

@Darkshade little growth potential huh

\o/ 

Bump

On 12/29/2020 at 9:43 AM, gbwead said:

Bump 

Just before I stopped playing, I was getting into LC learning from Bartek and now this has happened. I don't understand why devs would make such a decision without informing/consulting the community first. 

Hope the decision is reversed and we get matchmaking as well. 

On 12/29/2020 at 4:13 AM, gbwead said:

Honestly I can't agree with this, I feel people are just willing to settle for shit now because they know it's way more likely the devs will listen to this.. Truth is ALL prizes have been horrible for the longest time - since it's a tier which needs perfect IV's a lot of the time it has been magnified.. People will not be motivated for prizes that they simply CAN NOT use.. This issue has been promised many times to be looked at, what happened? Giving us perfect non shinies wont cut it, we can grind these out in >1h.. It's not a special prize. OU will never get effected by bad prizes since the player base is so big. But tiers like LC and maybe even NU have a smaller player base so consistent terrible prizes are gonna kill off tiers lmao.. Fed up of the avoidance from devs, adding it back the same won't do anything since it will die again in 6 months if the prizes remain so crap.

@Kyu @Darkshade @Shu

Edited by Lvkee
missed some stuff