The Final Official [LC] Tournament of PokeMMO (Friday, January 1st)

Munya

I was so excited to come back for Christmas but then I hear my favorite tier has been forsaken by the admins. I'm upset ngl. I've participated in most, if not all, the LC tournaments so far and they were always so late my time (like 1-2 am or by the earliest 8pm) but I did so because I genuinely loved the tier. Instead of making a matchmaking option for it in the system, you decide to just erase it? Please reconsider.

Edited by RenDude
On 12/29/2020 at 4:13 AM, gbwead said:

@Munya I have a proposal: 

1) you change this event from a 64 players tournament to a 256 players tournament
2) if the tournament completely fills, you guys have to keep LC as an official tier;
     if the tournament doesn't fill completely, you guys get the community support (even if you don't really need it) to shut down LC for good.

If LC is indeed dying and the participation rate is unsustainably low, you guys really would have nothing to lose while us LC players risk losing our very last LC tournament (if we don't reach the minimum quota of 128 players) just to prove you wrong xD

bump

On 12/29/2020 at 5:13 AM, gbwead said:

1) you change this event from a 64 players tournament to a 256 players tournament
2) if the tournament completely fills, you guys have to keep LC as an official tier;
     if the tournament doesn't fill completely, you guys get the community support (even if you don't really need it) to shut down LC for good.

If LC is indeed dying and the participation rate is unsustainably low, you guys really would have nothing to lose while us LC players risk losing our very last LC tournament (if we don't reach the minimum quota of 128 players) just to prove you wrong xD

Bump

On 12/28/2020 at 11:13 PM, gbwead said:

bump xD

Edited by gbwead

bumpity

Bump

Bump

bump

AltruisticShallowAlbertosaurus-size_rest

Edited by Guest
Bump v:

bump

Bump

Bump

bump

bump

On 12/29/2020 at 7:13 AM, gbwead said:

LES GOoo Oo

bump

bump

I don't even play LC but fuck it

one struggle

bump

Bump

Bump too ; LC player deserve to play ; Julian was right too : we need LC in tournamnt like WC PSL ...

Bump

Edited by kloneman