The Final Official [LC] Tournament of PokeMMO (Friday, January 1st)

Munya

YbvSxAd.png

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 64 Players | 6v6 <LC> | Bracket

Date & Time

Friday, January 1st | 7pm UTC - 7pm GMT - 2PM EST Time Zone Converter

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account.

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species

Tournament Clauses Explained

Banned Pokemon

Spoiler

Gligar

Meditite

Misdreavus

Murkrow

Scraggy

Scyther

Sneasel

Tangela

Yanma

Mienfoo

Banned Moves

Dragon Rage 

Sonic Boom 

Banned Abilities

Arena Trap

First Place Prize

larvesta.gif

Shiny GIFT <Larvesta>

Your choice of gender, nature, two moves, with 2 selectable IVs & 4x25

&

1,000 Reward Points

Second Place Prize

500 Reward Points

Third & Fourth Place Prize

250 Reward Points

Host: Munya

24分钟前,gbwead 说:

@Munya I have a proposal: 

1) you change this event from a 64 players tournament to a 256 players tournament
2) if the tournament completely fills, you guys have to keep LC as an official tier;
     if the tournament doesn't fill completely, you guys get the community support (even if you don't really need it) to shut down LC for good.

If LC is indeed dying and the participation rate is unsustainably low, you guys really would have nothing to lose while us LC players risk losing our very last LC tournament (if we don't reach the minimum quota of 128 players) just to prove you wrong xD

I support your opinion

@gbwead I have a proposal:

1) you agree to ban Conkeldurr from OU, and I shall play this LC tour

If LC is indeed dying and you need every single player possible to fill up the seats, then by not banning Conk in OU you could risk losing LC by having me and maybe others (@ThinkNicer and other anti-conk players please assemble) not participate, and we'd be happy to play in order to keep the tier you love alive xD

Edited by NikhilR
6 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

@gbwead I have a proposal:

1) you agree to ban Conkeldurr from OU, and I shall play this LC tour

If LC is indeed dying and you need every single player possible to fill up the seats, then by not banning Conk in OU you could risk losing LC by having me and maybe others (@ThinkNicer and other anti-conk players please assemble) not participate, and we'd be happy to play in order to keep the tier you love alive xD

depending on munya's answer, we can probably work something out regarding conk afterwards...

1 hour ago, gbwead said:

LC players risk losing our very last LC tournament (if we don't reach the minimum quota of 128 players)

I'm not sure it works that way anymore. I've seen a 64 people UU tournament automatically scale to 32 players when it begun because we were only 28 signed up 

Or is it exclusive to CC / non shiny ?

Eitherway if this happens I'm playing #bringbackLC

3 hours ago, TohnR said:

I'm not sure it works that way anymore. I've seen a 64 people UU tournament automatically scale to 32 players when it begun because we were only 28 signed up 

Or is it exclusive to CC / non shiny ?

Eitherway if this happens I'm playing #bringbackLC

This is indeed how it works and even if I could, I'll be honest I don't want to, I would not be willing to scale the prize up to the prize of that size of a tournament as prize does not scale down with the tournament, and LC has not shown to have that much participation even on a good day.

I have seen the keys of the last 3-4 lc tournaments and I saw that they were filled. I know people who little by little get into Lc and they are going to take that away from them, many people like lc comp, for some it is their favorite tier, and others have it with a unique tier, moreover it seems unfair to remove it without first giving it a opportunity to have their own rank, probably that influences more people to create pokes of that tier, if they see lc tournaments without filling up, it is mostly because they do it at a very bad time haha

Edited by Huargensy
22 hours ago, Munya said:

YbvSxAd.png

Ay they got the lips wrong on Magikarp, I'm done with these scruby staff members too, now they gotta bring back LC to compensate for this horror V: