Event =\

So, event was made harder twice, backlash both times from the community. Then it was left alone for 2 days, then all of a sudden made significantly easier and tanked the economy related to the event...

Before I buy some more presents or vanities, are they going to randomly as hell change this again?

This unfortunately makes me have very very little faith in any future events and a "why bother" attitude to doing them, since even after days a huge update can hit and apparently make the event easier and tank the entire economy related to it, while extending it a few days....

11 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

So, event was made harder twice, backlash both times from the community. Then it was left alone for 2 days, then all of a sudden made significantly easier and tanked the economy related to the event...

Before I buy some more presents or vanities, are they going to randomly as hell change this again?

This unfortunately makes me have very very little faith in any future events and a "why bother" attitude to doing them, since even after days a huge update can hit and apparently make the event easier and tank the entire economy related to it, while extending it a few days....

Same Event as every year, what did you expect? 

14 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

I don't believe we'll be going through any more major revisions. It's unfortunate that the economics of the event's rewards suffered, but the event was very negatively received and it would've been inappropriate to do nothing about it.

It's actually worth farming now lol. Thanks for the upgrade! It will indeed affect quite hard to the market but come on It was really ass before lol.

Screenshot_491.jpg

2 hours of grinding for this score daamn. I got almost 2 million selling presents right now so worth lol but I'm guessing prize will drastically drop even more by tomorrow.

Edited by Akaruyo
39 minutes ago, Akaruyo said:

It's actually worth farming now lol. Thanks for the upgrade! It will indeed affect quite hard to the market but come on It was really ass before lol.

Screenshot_491.jpg

2 hours of grinding for this score daamn. I got almost 2 million selling presents right now so worth lol but I'm guessing prize will drastically drop even more by tomorrow.

Yes post your score so they can nerf it

I mean at this point, who knows what's next. Maybe if you login tomorrow you'll receive 10 free xmas and 10 free santa's presents?

"Event was very negatively received". Yes, it was. And the solution was to make it more difficult, twice? Then make it ridiculously easy in comparison?

People grinded the hell out of the first day or so for basically nothing and vented about it. The devs answer was to make it more difficult. People complained even more and the solution? Change movesets around which made it a bit more difficult again (with item drop rates being horrific this entire time). They were quiet for 2 days as people just flat out said "this event sucks".

Now they made it significantly easier and the GTL prices immediately reflected that (Teddy 1m cheaper, plane 300k cheaper, retro backpack 200k cheaper, xmas presents 15-18k cheaper, santa's presents 75k cheaper and continuing to drop fast... All those people who grinded the first few days the event was out basically just got the big shaftarino.

It's like devs don't even play their own game or listen to the community until people actually just say "this event sucks and the devs clearly didn't listen to anything we said". Looks like wallets may have spoken too with a crazy influx of RP vouchers on GTL as people were getting excited for the event, then the RP vouchers losing 10% of their price within a few hours of the event dropping.

You guys really need to run stuff past some PokeMMO veterans before releasing an event like this, which was actually negatively received the second people found out it was a co-op event, let alone the rest of the story.

16 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

You guys really need to run stuff past some PokeMMO veterans before releasing an event like this, which was actually negatively received the second people found out it was a co-op event, let alone the rest of the story.

Even Veterans can't say how the market will work dude, nobody had assumed that the presents and vanity reach that high price.

4 minutes ago, FC said:

Even Veterans can't say how the market will work dude, nobody had assumed that the presents and vanity reach that high price.

I mean in terms of the event, difficulty, "is it fun?" etc. It's beyond obvious the devs don't really play the game based on their decision of making the event harder, twice, before making it ridiculously easy. That's the thing that just boggles my mind. Not received well > made harder > received worse > made harder > people flat out stopped playing it > superEZmode

Lmao, it looks like its your first time at an event, why would you invest you money so early on buying vanities, of course more people will 

have them and prices will go down, you should have waited, i saw this coming, not from devs, but purely from people having more and more boxes. if you knew how the market worked then you wouldnt be screwed. next time you see an event, SELL EVERYTHING ASAP. AND WAIT.

11 hours ago, EssDeeCee said:

So, event was made harder twice, backlash both times from the community.

Actually it was hard at start and made a little easier but it was still tough.

Was 2v1+3(allys that come in when 1 dies) after boss1 was intense.Then they made 2v1+1 after boss1.

Going after boss2 was a real challenge.But now its pretty easy.

I rather they bring back how it was when event started.The only bad thing then was boss 2 only gave 1 part.

Was much more fun.Now we get free move heals outside of battle which i would rather see removed.

I was happy with event when it was super hard now i dont like it as much.Still fun event tho enjoying it tho i liked lunar more.

one good thing is making more rounds between easy normal hard superhard.

super hard was 2v2+1(ally that comes in when 1 dies) it started after boss2.Now they put (2v2 only) a few rounds after.

And i dont even know if there is 2v2+1 now.Havent gone further than 7 boss.

But even if its there its still much easier than before because now its always same type for enemy.

Edited by MightyBoxer
8 hours ago, MadelnHeaven said:

Lmao, it looks like its your first time at an event, why would you invest you money so early on buying vanities, of course more people will 

have them and prices will go down, you should have waited, i saw this coming, not from devs, but purely from people having more and more boxes. if you knew how the market worked then you wouldnt be screwed. next time you see an event, SELL EVERYTHING ASAP. AND WAIT.

Hold on lemme breed some comps since I need cash...

On 12/28/2020 at 6:20 PM, Kyu said:

I don't believe we'll be going through any more major revisions. It's unfortunate that the economics of the event's rewards suffered, but the event was very negatively received and it would've been inappropriate to do nothing about it.

Is there any new info you can give us about the dungeons? its been literally about 2 years since the last update you gave us about it.