Error/bug?

Hello, good morning, someone could tell me if this is an error that only I have or all those who play on cell phones, this happens with the pc boxes, what happens is that when I go to change the Pokémon inside the box it does not change other pokes in the box if not the ones I have in the team and that bothers me a lot, look at the photo that I put that is what happens, the dratini is from the box and in that box there more dratini, I mean I should let those dratini change not directly to the Pokémon of my team.

Hola buen dia, alguien me podría decir si esto es un error que solo tengo yo o todos los que juegan en celular les pasa esto con las cajas del pc, lo que pasa es que cuando voy a cambiar de Pokémon dentro de la caja no cambia a otros pokes de la caja si no a los que tengo en el equipo y eso me molesta mucho, miren la foto que puse eso es lo que pasa, el dratini es de la caja y en esa caja ahi mas dratini, osea que me deberia dejar cambiar a esos dratini no directamente a los Pokémon se mi equipo.

Screenshot_20201228-110120.png

• 2 weeks later...