RIP LC

To be honest, I dont see a reason behind keeping LC unofficial matchmaking Discord. It was very active when it began (over 100 matches in 2 weeks for about 15 players signed up), but the recents interest of community towards LC made it so that players didn't really need it anymore to play LC. 

I also think that players enjoy more tournaments than matchmaking, especially since LC one isn't official, and theres not much to flex on (which is probably main reason why people play matchmaking besides vanity rewards). 

I still want to have a place where the LC community can regroup, and maybe we can work with Einstein and others that are dedicated to support pvp community to make a place only about LC so we can organize stuff more easier. We can create our own "staff" for any LC tournaments and events hosted, with a dedicated Discord where we can also add a little matchmaking part. 

I don't know for sure what will happen when update comes, if the tier will change (banned mons and abilities) or they just will stop tournaments. In one case, we could work with tier council to actually have more freedom about what we think is good or not to keep in the tier (adding Mienfoo back, etc) since the devs dont seem to care about it anymore, I dont see a reason why they would refuse our proposals. In the other case, we would need our own tier council and I think it will actually be easier. 

I hope that they will keep the level 5 stat preview on pokemon resume, and pokedex filters aswell (would be nice to have answer about that). 

I agree with both Thinknicer and Zymogen. It will make LC more enjoyable for those who already play it, but we will see less new players coming into this tier. However I think that amongst veterans of other tiers some may start LC as much of unofficials will probably be going towards a focus on LC with interesting prizes. 

I hope that we can show the devs that we can do a much better job than them at taking care of the game community, especially pvp. 

I will rework the LC matchmaking discord into a place where we can all discuss about the future of the tier, and organize everything together. I will put link here and in Einstein discord if we agree on working all together. 

As for me, I will personally continue to help and support LC in any way I can, and can bring some resources I have from the unofficial matchmaking aswell as mine. Wanna say thank you to staff that actually supported us, thank Revz for your donation, thank you Sethsen for hosting many LC tours over these last months, thank you others that I forget. And also thank you to all LC players to keep enjoying playing this tier even after years. 

1 minute ago, Poufilou said:

To be honest, I dont see a reason behind keeping LC unofficial matchmaking Discord. It was very active when it began (over 100 matches in 2 weeks for about 15 players signed up), but the recents interest of community towards LC made it so that players didn't really need it anymore to play LC. 

I also think that players enjoy more tournaments than matchmaking, especially since LC one isn't official, and theres not much to flex on (which is probably main reason why people play matchmaking besides vanity rewards). 

I still want to have a place where the LC community can regroup, and maybe we can work with Einstein and others that are dedicated to support pvp community to make a place only about LC so we can organize stuff more easier. We can create our own "staff" for any LC tournaments and events hosted, with a dedicated Discord where we can also add a little matchmaking part. 

I don't know for sure what will happen when update comes, if the tier will change (banned mons and abilities) or they just will stop tournaments. In one case, we could work with tier council to actually have more freedom about what we think is good or not to keep in the tier (adding Mienfoo back, etc) since the devs dont seem to care about it anymore, I dont see a reason why they would refuse our proposals. In the other case, we would need our own tier council and I think it will actually be easier. 

I hope that they will keep the level 5 stat preview on pokemon resume, and pokedex filters aswell (would be nice to have answer about that). 

I agree with both Thinknicer and Zymogen. It will make LC more enjoyable for those who already play it, but we will see less new players coming into this tier. However I think that amongst veterans of other tiers some may start LC as much of unofficials will probably be going towards a focus on LC with interesting prizes. 

I hope that we can show the devs that we can do a much better job than them at taking care of the game community, especially pvp. 

I will rework the LC matchmaking discord into a place where we can all discuss about the future of the tier, and organize everything together. I will put link here and in Einstein discord if we agree on working all together. 

As for me, I will personally continue to help and support LC in any way I can, and can bring some resources I have from the unofficial matchmaking aswell as mine. Wanna say thank you to staff that actually supported us, thank Revz for your donation, thank you Sethsen for hosting many LC tours over these last months, thank you others that I forget. And also thank you to all LC players to keep enjoying playing this tier even after years. 

Just wanted to add that I wasn't trying to discredit your efforts with the LC discord server. It was a great idea, and it's nice to see players taking problems into their own hands. I just wanted to highlight that, unless we can get together and start a sustained mass community effort, LC is going to continue to dwindle. But it seems that there are lots of motivated players so I'm tentatively hopeful.

12 hours ago, NagaX said:

896dbb38293b60e39d6b15cee2bb4e6f.png

Bruh I know that.

I'm was saying yesterday that the April's Fools Day and the Day of the Holy Innocents are 2 different festivities. The one in April it's all about jokes, a great portion of the world celebrates it and, the most important thing, it's in April. The Day of the Holy Innocents has a difference, another meaning for us to celebrate that day (search in wikipedia). And it is only celebrated in Latin America and Spain so...

10 hours ago, Ultrajesus said:

Bruh I know that.

I'm was saying yesterday that the April's Fools Day and the Day of the Holy Innocents are 2 different festivities. The one in April it's all about jokes, a great portion of the world celebrates it and, the most important thing, it's in April. The Day of the Holy Innocents has a difference, another meaning for us to celebrate that day (search in wikipedia). And it is only celebrated in Latin America and Spain so...

Come on xD
You understand perfectly he was talking about inocents day, and yes can't believe they did this its in april, u are a genious. But u know too, can't believe they did this and inocents day have a "same" way to celebrate, do jokes. 
Maybe Slurpuff did a mistake with the name of the celebration, but we all understand about what he was talking. Staff have members from Latin America, so a lot of people (Me included) dont know where from is Darkshade, so yesterday we think in that, a joke from inocents day.