Thanks Staff

On 12/28/2020 at 4:42 PM, PoseidonWrath said:

@Darkshade ty for removing a what imo the best tier and not even letting us respond to the thread by instantly closing it

Why remove the tier if ur guys reasoning is : Not active enough. its YOUR guys responsebillity to make the tier active 

First u guys ban baton pass, then mienfoo How in the world would ppl still play? U guys are the reason that broke the tier.

lets not forget the mons: , murkow scraggy Misdreavus 

gg staff instead of reading ban appeals of people they are nerfing events, monss and now closing tiers like its nothing

People who bred alot of mons and wasted alot of time going on with the tier, will u REFUND them all i suppose? 

gg staff

Bumped.. Tired to play already...

42 minutes ago, xKora said:

I didn't mention any bad word about LC.

Just about the Memes.

This could be a cool one.

If you think all the community did are "memes" u are a troll or just dont want see my reply and the examples.

6 minutes ago, xKora said:

why didn't you guys worries that much about LC as it wasn't about to get shutdown... why wasn't the Playerbase always that high as now?....

And i'll say it again.

I did not mentioned any bad word about LC.

And alright, sorry that i don't say any bad word or rage and didn't make a Meme. 

And i guess we don't need to talk about Experience.

Yes, just ignore my past reply when I show you some examples about how much we try keep LC alive

13 hours ago, xKora said:

Stop hating Darkshade for it.

LC is dying because of several ways.

For sure the Staff-Team shouldn't delete the Tier without asking the Community.

But as we can see the Community handle’s the Situation… With making Memes about Staff’s.

Go and touch your own Nose and do something about it.

(Maybe play LC and or teach it to other’s)

Instead of making memes.

#edit

In my opinion, this topic should get closed.

cringe.PNG

3 hours ago, xKora said:

But as we can see the Community handle’s the Situation… With making Memes about Staff’s.

Instead of making memes.

#edit

zWVkzT8.gif

On 12/28/2020 at 10:48 PM, DoctorPBC said:

Seems more of a failing on the staff to provide worthwhile prizes and actively promote the lower tiers than a failing of the playerbase itself as was implied in the post

Whats next? NU, Dubs?

Start making the tiers worth it to play, introduce competitive shiny prizes (like 5x31s) and none of this non shiny garbage. Start running more than 1 tour a day (they are automated for a reason, you dont need staff overseeing them constantly) and maybe the comp scene will start getting strong again, losing tiers isnt a failing of the playerbase, its a failing of the staff imo

next victim will be nu tier, then next one will be dubs or uu

4 hours ago, xKora said:

Instead of making memes.

#edit

Ever

How

Is

Lo

Pls

#Nuke

LC

No one play

lo.

Edited by DarylDixon

I don't play competitive but I always thought about raising an LC team. Just for fun. As each tier is one more tier that many people enjoy playing or watching, I think removing it is an unnecessary decision. Something fun even though most of them do not play, it is still fun and it is another option to entertain you if you get bored with another tier. Hopefully LC follow.

The reason that I came back to play this game was for PLAY LC, (Since 2017 to now) it was fun, "quick matches" something totally difference comparing with OU (WALLS TIERS)

I made several videos in my Youtube channel about how to breed some LC mons, how to put correctly the EVS and how to play LC for motivate new players.

This is totally ridiculous, we know that the entire staff is bored about their own game. They never pay attention to his community is CLEAR!!!... WTF dude we just want to make PokeMMO great again.. but if you want to kill your game... go ahead! -_-

13 hours ago, xKora said:

Instead of making memes.

#edit

Then what do u expect us to do? Be silent while they official kill a tier we love?

On 12/28/2020 at 4:48 PM, DoctorPBC said:

Whats next? Dubs?

yes they going to remove dubs cause your B tier kek

but agreed this was a big fuck you to everyone who bred and played LC disappointed. the games in a state when grinding to get comps takes stupid amounts of time and a lot of people will just quit like i did rather then invest stupid amounts of time making comps. 

3 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

yes they going to remove dubs cause your B tier kek

but agreed this was a big fuck you to everyone who bred and played LC disappointed. the games in a state when grinding to get comps takes stupid amounts of time and a lot of people will just quit like i did rather then invest stupid amounts of time making comps. 

Now you spent a stupid amount of time on making swords?

To be honest I was mad at first, but I see advantages on this removal.

- PvP community are already organizing themselves to host lot of Unofficial Tournaments (more than we ever had per week) and big events related to LC to compensate for lack of official, and god knows how we're much better at taking care of PvP events and community. 
- Freedom about tier bans (ban pory pls)

Of course, it still sucks for a lot of reasons we already know, and to me the biggest one is the fact that LC won't have anymore visibility in game and attract new players. Forum is very little and will never be enough. PokeMMO official Discord is pretty bad for communicate and is not interesting for a lot of players that only have notifications for events. 

I hope that veteran players that play other tiers will start getting into LC as there will be very interesting prizes, and an active community. That's where the community will grow imo.