Thanks Staff

@Darkshade ty for removing a what imo the best tier and not even letting us respond to the thread by instantly closing it

Why remove the tier if ur guys reasoning is : Not active enough. its YOUR guys responsebillity to make the tier active 

First u guys ban baton pass, then mienfoo How in the world would ppl still play? U guys are the reason that broke the tier.

lets not forget the mons: , murkow scraggy Misdreavus 

gg staff instead of reading ban appeals of people they are nerfing events, monss and now closing tiers like its nothing

People who bred alot of mons and wasted alot of time going on with the tier, will u REFUND them all i suppose? 

gg staff

Seems more of a failing on the staff to provide worthwhile prizes and actively promote the lower tiers than a failing of the playerbase itself as was implied in the post

Whats next? NU, Dubs?

Start making the tiers worth it to play, introduce competitive shiny prizes (like 5x31s) and none of this non shiny garbage. Start running more than 1 tour a day (they are automated for a reason, you dont need staff overseeing them constantly) and maybe the comp scene will start getting strong again, losing tiers isnt a failing of the playerbase, its a failing of the staff imo

I need to understand what is happening in your low iq mind to be fair.

You guys never tried to take out LC from what it is, we, as player, had to create our own matchmaking.

You still ignore our threads about matchmaking, denying the fact we WANT it to be active, we're doing our best to make it active.

Staff spawn from nowhere, avoiding any thread that could talk about LC and then is like "Lol let's delete LC, it's ded"

I believe you got nothing at christmas to do such stupid thing to us. You can't even evaluate how hard you're killing your own game right now, instead of listening to players who are trying to make it even better.

You just failed on your task and now you don't even assume your mistakes, trying to delete any proof of the existence of Little Cup Tier. Next step is ? Removing shinies because u can't get one ? That's a big yikes for me, you legit kill my hype on this game, while u never make it grow.

Overall you're right, better up Pumpking because it's too easy, better nerf ways to make money, better let players breed for a big amount of money on a tier, and then delete it from nowhere without even asking us, you're in the good way, keep going.

For 3 years straight we're having same seasonnal events, we got a huge PvP update which was, ngl, really good. But deleting LC ? I think you've never did such a big mistake but going this way.

On 12/28/2020 at 9:48 PM, DoctorPBC said:

Seems more of a failing on the staff to provide worthwhile prizes and actively promote the lower tiers than a failing of the playerbase itself as was implied in the post

Whats next? NU, Dubs?

Start making the tiers worth it to play, introduce competitive shiny prizes (like 5x31s) and none of this non shiny garbage. Start running more than 1 tour a day (they are automated for a reason, you dont need staff overseeing them constantly) and maybe the comp scene will start getting strong again, losing tiers isnt a failing of the playerbase, its a failing of the staff imo

Just seen an unrelated post from Rache which brought up the “shiny economy” argument again.

It was in response to a post suggesting the ability to buy untradeable shinies from the gift shop, so it wasn’t directly related to comp; but clearly the powers that be still stand by this outdated argument, despite systematically dismantling what was left of our rare shiny economy when they introduced the latest horde update. 

Yawnnnn. 

Edited by Zymogen

Stop hating Darkshade for it.

LC is dying because of several ways.

For sure the Staff-Team shouldn't delete the Tier without asking the Community.

But as we can see the Community handle’s the Situation… With making Memes about Staff’s.

Go and touch your own Nose and do something about it.

(Maybe play LC and or teach it to other’s)

Instead of making memes.

#edit

In my opinion, this topic should get closed.

Edited by xKora
8 minutes ago, xKora said:

But as we can see the Community handle’s the Situation… With making Memes about Staff’s.

Instead of making memes.

#edit

XD

17 minutes ago, xKora said:

Instead of making memes.

#edit

The issue is if we lay down and show 0 resistance, they can move on to the next unpopular tier/format (nu or doubles perhaps) and say hey, no real activity, let’s delete this one too. It sets a precedent if we don’t let them know we exist lol 

24 minutes ago, xKora said:

We did.
LC players did guides about LC to try teach others players here on forums, and u cant see how much we try ingame with our friends/teammates.

LC players want matchmaking:

and when we cant get it, players like @ProfesorEinsteinnn or @calidubstep try to help paying and hosting events (sorry if I miss somebody) and @Poufilou did a discord server to try give us a little way to get matchmaking:

We can have a lot of mistakes and im sure so much things can be better, maybe u dont like LC or whatever, but u cant say "Go and touch your own Nose and do something about it."
I really cant understand why staff take this desition, really cant see how they think this help to the game. Now I think we only can wait to see HOW they remove LC, if they just remove official tours, (well, isnt like we have so much officials now) or if they remove ALL (tier in pokedex, lc option in duel request), and that maybe confirm about how the staff listen to the community.

Just now, NagaX said:

We did.
LC players did guides about LC to try teach others players here on forums, and u cant see how much we try ingame with our friends/teammates.

LC players want matchmaking:

and when we cant get it, players like @ProfesorEinsteinnn or @calidubstep try to help paying and hosting events (sorry if I miss somebody) and @Poufilou did a discord server to try give us a little way to get matchmaking:

We can have a lot of mistakes and im sure so much things can be better, maybe u dont like LC or whatever, but u cant say "Go and touch your own Nose and do something about it."
I really cant understand why staff take this desition, really cant see how they think this help to the game. Now I think we only can wait to see HOW they remove LC, if they just remove official tours, (well, isnt like we have so much officials now) or if they remove ALL (tier in pokedex, lc option in duel request), and that maybe confirm about how the staff listen to the community.

I didn't mention any bad word about LC.

Just about the Memes.

This could be a cool one.

25 minutes ago, xKora said:

I didn't mention any bad word about LC.

Just about the Memes.

This could be a cool one.

The thing is we're forced to meme since this situation is pathetically hilarious. You know nothing about have been done by community to give a boost to LC, while staff was moaning about how inactive the tier is. If you guys are acting like a joke, don't expect us to answer seriously to it, you are obviously and voluntarly made blind because you're not even interested about what is happening. Your reaction is the first tip that shows us how hard you give no fuck to this part of the game

why didn't you guys worries that much about LC as it wasn't about to get shutdown... why wasn't the Playerbase always that high as now?....

And i'll say it again.

I did not mentioned any bad word about LC.

And alright, sorry that i don't say any bad word or rage and didn't make a Meme. 

And i guess we don't need to talk about Experience.

1 minute ago, xKora said:

why didn't you guys worries that much about LC as it wasn't about to get shutdown... why wasn't the Playerbase always that high as now?....

Sorry but, asking staff when we're getting LC Matchmaking is not a proof of us being worried about that ?????

We legit asked 5 times, no answers. We decide to do things with community because you guys can't do anything toward us, I'm would not even be surprised if you were right now getting hit by a "Oh, they asked lol"

Edited by NoNouGatine