Change the price of Santas present

I was expecting you to change the price for "Santa's Present" but it's been two days and nothing has changed. To get 3 "Big Robot's Part" we need to play for 1 hour and a half, which is not at all human. We are not robots that play this all the time. 1 piece for 1 present was balanced I don't know why they changed

9 minutes ago, TheFrenchiestFry said:

Yeah especially when good drops are at a stupid low rate. That's bs. Are we supposed to have fun at this event or hate it lol, cause it's not worth playing for the prizes since it's super unlikely you'll get them in under a shit ton of boxes, which you won't even get now. 

I got the thread up of what's in them and have some screenshots. Just opened 37 Xmas and got 1 normal elfbot.

I completely agree, I have spent an afternoon playing and I have only got 3 gifts from Santa Claus, I could have made more money doing gyms, and it was very fed up, in addition to the fact that the cosmetics of veresd, veresd 3 very, year are toys and 1 "new" elf outfit? Is seriously? What with all the ideas that we put in the vanity post? The truth is this event is a complete failure, I feel sorry for those of us who were eagerly awaiting it.

Edited by JaviKings

Yeah, it's a shame. The only thing they managed to do was to benefit the GTL flippers when they changed the difficulty. Really lame event now because there is hardly any payoff for puting almost an hour into playing the event, and it's almost never worth to open the damn event boxes.

It's not like we can decide to set a price, it is set by the market itself (supply and demand). So I can just assume there are some players with strategies to clear the 3 bosses or at least to the 2nd one quick enough.

The drop rate is just another issue and it may explain why some vanities' price(other than normal elfbot set) are way too high.

1 hour ago, Ryuto said:

It's not like we can decide to set a price, it is set by the market itself (supply and demand). So I can just assume there are some players with strategies to clear the 3 bosses or at least to the 2nd one quick enough.

The drop rate is just another issue and it may explain why some vanities' price(other than normal elfbot set) are way too high.

He meant the exchange rate, of robots parts to santa present

It was 1:1 but changed to 3:1