What's inside these Christmas and Santa Presents 2020?

My overall rating. Just sell your presents and buy the vanities and items you want. I would not stock these present's in hopes the values rise in the future.

Santa's presents are better, but they should be. Xmas presents are basically hot trash except some premier balls. Opened over 70 Xmas Presents so far and received a Hat/Outfit.

05fdbd64d9.png

e729e59f33.png

Probably opened close to 30 Santa's Presents so far, this is the best batch yet with one Teddy Bear, no other vanities.

ae6fd73092.png

Edited by EssDeeCee

37 Xmas Presents: Figure at the 50k going rate this is 1.875m

40 Premier Ball                         400-600k

12 HP Up (untradeable)          

5 TM Blizzard                            50-125k

2 TM Round                               2k

3 Carbos (untradeable)

1 TM Ice Beam                          29k

6 Iron  (untradeable)

6 Rare Candy  (untradeable)

20 Lava Cookie                         12k-24k

5 Sweet Heart

12 NeverMeltIce                       18k

3 Zinc (untradeable)

10 Moomoo Milk                      10k

1 Riches Charm +75%             43k

10 Heal Ball                               5k

1 Normal Elfbot Hat                 200k

3 Protein  (untradeable)

Total value using the lowest prices on GTL is around 769k. Could get more for the premier balls if I hold them for 2 years.

Think I'm done opening these things hunting for the vanities I want. 110 Xmas = 2 Normal Hats, 1 Normal Outfit... 30+ Santa = 1 Teddy Bear

Still got 2 stacks though....

0bd51f9572.png

4 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

well there was a reason they were 25k ish during the last years - people raising the price for no reason this year

IIRC, 2018 Xmas were around 40k and the Santa's hit 55k briefly before hovering around 60-65k.

2018 also had the Poison, Steel, Dark, Ice, and Fighting Elfbot hat/outfit, Snowman Hood and Costume, plus particles (think that's it for those). I think hats in the Xmas, Outfits in the Santa's. Plus the usual premier balls and TMs with tradeable vitamins/medicine. Premier balls were down to 5k during that event and stacks on GTL.

Just now, EssDeeCee said:

IIRC, 2018 Xmas were around 40k and the Santa's hit 55k briefly before hovering around 60-65k.

2018 also had the Poison, Steel, Dark, Ice, and Fighting Elfbot hat/outfit, Snowman Hood and Costume, plus particles (think that's it for those). I think hats in the Xmas, Outfits in the Santa's. Plus the usual premier balls and TMs with tradeable vitamins/medicine. Premier balls were down to 5k during that event and stacks on GTL.

hmm maybe xmas was different then - but i know for sure that goodie bags and red envelopes were both 25k-ish last / this year

Just now, Quakkz said:

hmm maybe xmas was different then - but i know for sure that goodie bags and red envelopes were both 25k-ish last / this year

2020 Goodie bags are actually at their sustained lowest currently, same with the 2020 Pumpking Bags. I believe Goodie have been 40k in 2018 and 2019, and Pumpking 90-110k those years as well. I'm completely spacing on the CNY events, but do remember Envelopes being under 40k.

33 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

2020 Goodie bags are actually at their sustained lowest currently, same with the 2020 Pumpking Bags. I believe Goodie have been 40k in 2018 and 2019, and Pumpking 90-110k those years as well. I'm completely spacing on the CNY events, but do remember Envelopes being under 40k.

i make notes of the prices of stuff i buy and in 2019 goodie bags were 23k for sure during the event, they rose to 40k pretty quick after. i think it only started this year where bags never went below 40k because people just started buying every bag that fell under 40k instantly.

Edited by Quakkz

@EssDeeCee Riches charm 100% in Santa and Riches Charm 75%, exp charm 25% in xmas

3 hours ago, mateusvictor said:

49 xmas present and one Teddy Bears and Retro game. can do us xmas(1.5m) and not us santa(3.8m):

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.9fd98e0f746f1aec23cefae1f4b95280.png

image.png.f140f84f74e99b4e425a24c1a5bc5016.png

image.png.aa71d8163543aba015d37b6c6f0ff74d.png

11 hours ago, mateusvictor said:

43x santa's present and no teddy bears or toy plane '-'

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.c94249f6c0bcbed082e01a84b226bfcf.png

image.png.65e31fb4a5e2cdb6c9cd92882e3319c1.png

image.png.969033f555e2dd7439dbd968067865d4.png

I think that editing the title for "What's inside these Christmas and Santa Presents 2020?" can help people who research what year the vanity came in to be able to buy the bag
Edited by mateusvictor

49 Xmas Presents:

No Vanities (again, shocker huh?)

A decent amount of Premier Balls (100 I believe)

1x Riches Charm 75%

All the vitamins are NOT untradeable nonsense, all the previous ones I have had were. I guess there was some update for this. Great move.

Blizzard and Substitute TMs are decent.

At 30k per xmas presents, this was just under 1.5m to open all this, around 1.1m total value. Only 400k lost this time around.

Once again, I would not stock these in hopes values raise in the future. I know I'd never buy these.

a4aa684a97.png

Edited by EssDeeCee

At least we can sell the vitamins and such from the presents. The first 100+ I opened I couldn't this last batch of 49 I see they're able to be sold. I was going to open my own EV and leveling service if I couldn't sell them.

7 hours ago, Riesz said:

So the rare candies are tradable?

Is there any untradable items/consumables?

As of now, it seems like I'm able to trade any vitamins/medicine from newly opened Xmas presents. So from the recent batch of 49 I did, yes. But I still have a lot from the previous batches I've opened that can't be traded.

• 11 months later...

dont forget u can also get i

ce cream hood

ice cream outfit

red xmas stocking

i get like 3sets

sell 2 sets get me 300k i suppose

i even get 99 premier ball out of xmas 

all the ev bottles 5-32 

tm also but dont remember their names

from xmas

2 hours ago, Zetsubon said: