Christmas wish :(

Ggez

I play this game for many years,i make many friends and i have good moments here,i had a bad moment in my life and this game help me to much and distracted me from those moments,some months ago i made a mistake and Lost my account,but everyone makes mistakes and i pay for that,i pray for gms or sgms to listen my history and give me one more chance,Will be the best Christmas gift that somente can give me,i am a good guy,a good player i ask for another chance i lost my account but not my Hope. Merry Christmas for all and the best 2021 for everyone. 

Edited by Ggez
6 hours ago, Ggez said:

I play this game for many years,i make many friends and i have good moments here,i had a bad moment in my life and this game help me to much and distracted me from those moments,some months ago i made a mistake and Lost my account,but everyone makes mistakes and i pay for that,i pray for gms or sgms to listen my history and give me one more chance,Will be the best Christmas gift that somente can give me,i am a good guy,a good player i ask for another chance i lost my account but not my Hope. Merry Christmas for all and the best 2021 for everyone. 

Please sgm's, adm's, give me this christmas gift,i am here again because this is Very important to me,give me my pokemmo life's back :(