Christmas update HYPE!

Any usefull strats after the nerf? We just left after the first boss. Right now it seems really hard to get to the 2nd boss when you are unlucky and just get crap items and ev presents even tho you are full ev'd. While I still enjoy playing the event it does not feel as rewarding right now. Not sure how long it takes other player to get to the first boss but for me and most of the people I played with it took a minimum of 45 mins. So if you cant manage to beat the 2nd boss it will take a bit over 2h to get to a Santas Present. If you dont want to sell them right now or later you have a high chanceof getting something "useless" out of it.

3 minutes ago, CaptnBaklava said:

Any usefull strats after the nerf? We just left after the first boss. Right now it seems really hard to get to the 2nd boss when you are unlucky and just get crap items and ev presents even tho you are full ev'd. While I still enjoy playing the event it does not feel as rewarding right now. Not sure how long it takes other player to get to the first boss but for me and most of the people I played with it took a minimum of 45 mins. So if you cant manage to beat the 2nd boss it will take a bit over 2h to get to a Santas Present. If you dont want to sell them right now or later you have a high chanceof getting something "useless" out of it.

Best bet is just dump the presents on GTL right away and buy the vanity you want from them. There's no actual reason to open them with these rates. No reason to stock them for later either since the drop rate is horrible for anything worth more than the present itself. Zero chance I'd spend that much time for some Casteliacones and untradeable rare candies.

5 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

Best bet is just dump the presents on GTL right away and buy the vanity you want from them. There's no actual reason to open them with these rates. No reason to stock them for later either since the drop rate is horrible for anything worth more than the present itself. Zero chance I'd spend that much time for some Casteliacones and untradeable rare candies.

Well I have all of them, got lucky with the drops. On the other hand i played thed event for over 12 hours at least. The thing is that i enjoy the event and want to try to get as far as possible.

20 minutes ago, HerickJS said:

honestly i was so hyped for this event but after it dropped it was meh, and after 2 nerfs it's just dead to me

Spend hours grinding to open up 50 Xmas presents and get 1 Normal Elfbot Outfit, a bunch of untradeable stuff, and some Premier Balls.