[Berry Guide] Watering Guide

MightyBoxer

Hello pokemmo players i would like to share the data i have collected while testing timings with watering berries and collecting them.

It will help you be the most effective with that craft and not waste time watering more than you need by knowing how long you can wait before watering.

Knowing how long you have to pick berries when they are done also helps.

For example if you will need more time to finish work , finish school , you want to sleep or what ever reason you might have.

Some situations can give you 22 hours before you have to come back for your berry and not lose yield!Just make sure you learn the mechanics in this guide.

Thanks to @anonymous for sharing info that some languages have less text in game and so it will make planting or picking berries faster with less text.

Thanks to @loserzerofor sharing info about strings that allows to remove text for some aspects of game and making planting watering picking berries much faster.

Important Note :

Any pokemmo update can change any mechanic in the game at any time.

I will try to test each 5 types of berries with maximum times when that happens to see if data is still the same.

So far the data for watering berries has been the same for years.

Last time guide verified : 12 January 2023

WATERING GUIDE

Spoiler

There is 5 kinds of berries when it comes to when to water them.

16 hour berries

20 hour berries

42 hour berries

44 hour berries

67 hour berries

You want to water the least possible times to be the most efficient and not waste time watering more than needed.

So this guide will show you the longest possible times you can wait before you have to water and not lose yield.

As well as the longest possible time you can wait before you have to pick up completed berries and not lose yield.

16 hour berries

When you first plant the berry you will have 2 water droplets full.

The most time you have before you have to water for the first time is after 7 hours.

Don't go a little longer than this or you will lose yield.7 hour and 1 minute will be a yield loss.

After you water the berries you will have 5 water droplets full.

The most time you have before you have to water again is after 12 hours.

Don't go a little longer than this or you will lose yield.

Since this is 16 hour berries. Your berries will be completed before you need to water a 2nd time.

So for this berry kind you only need to water once. So make sure you water first time after at least 4 hours.

20 hour berries

The most time you have before you have to water for the first time is after 7 hours.

Don't go a little longer than this or you will lose yield.7 hour and 1 minute will be a yield loss.

Since this is 20 hour berries you will need to water 2 times.

42 hour berries

The most time you have before you have to water for the first time is after 8 hours.

Don't go a little longer than this or you will lose yield.8 hour and 1 minute will be a yield loss.

The most time you have before you have to water again is after 15 hours.

Since this is 42 hour berries you will need to water 3 times.

44 hour berries

The most time you have before you have to water for the first time is after 8 hours.

Don't go a little longer than this or you will lose yield.8 hour and 1 minute will be a yield loss.

Since this is 44 hour berries you will need to water 3 times.

67 hour berries

Since this is 67 hour berries you will need to water 4 times.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all berries when they are complete you have 7 hours to pick them up before you lose yield.Dont go a little longer or you will lose yield.

Don't worry when you see your berries in the red when you have to water them.You wont lose yield for a little time in the red.

If the server of PokeMMO goes offline, then all berries will be watered to 5 full droplets by the server as soon as the server is online.

You also only lose yield when you water 5 water droplets and it becomes flooded with 5 water droplets blinking.

If you have a busy schedule and you have to water more than the minimum needed then you can water as much as you want if its 4 water droplets or below.

Make sure to hotkey the sprayduck and use the hotkey to water your berries that way to be fast.

Put the highest possible fps in your settings. it makes the game go the fastest as possible if your device can handle that.(I put 1000 and my highest in areas alone is 380)

In video settings put 1 for player render limit.It will show many players as shadow and make your fps higher.

Using a computer device is the fastest way for berry farming.Using an alarm clock for berries helps alot.

In your setting you should put chinese as your client language when you are planting and picking berries.There is less text that way so its faster to plant and pick.

You can also use shao strings which is like a mod to remove some text in the game to make things faster.

You wont need to put chinese text as they remove the text for any language.Click HERE for topic about shao strings.

I always use an alarm clock for berry farming and i always write when i plant , when i need to water and when i need to pick up berries.

I usually always put the maximum time i have before doing any other step but not always as it depends on my plans.Enjoy the guide!

Here is 2 examples of a berry farm.Lets do kelpsy berry which is 44 hours.

EXAMPLES

Spoiler

EXAMPLE 1 :

december20 04:00pm (berries planted)

december20 12:00am (berries water#1)

december21 03:00pm (berries water#2)

december22 06:00am (berries water#3)

december22 12:00pm (berries completed)(you can start picking berries now if you have time)(but your busy)

december22 07:00pm (you decided to wait for the last moment and pick berries now)

this is the time we used on example 1

(plant)+8hours(water#1)+15hours(water#2)+15hours(water#3)+6hours=44hours(ready)+7hours

EXAMPLE 2 :

december20 12:00am (berries water#1)

december21 03:00pm (berries water#2)

december21 10:00pm (berries water#3)

december22 12:00pm (berries completed)(you can start picking berries now if you have time)(but your busy)

december22 07:00pm (you decided to wait for the last moment and pick berries now)

this is the time we used on example 2

(plant)+8hours(water#1)+15hours(water#2)+7hours(water#3)+14hours=44hours(ready)+7hours

As we can see in example 2 we managed to get a timing that was always in the pm time.Instead of having to water at 6am like in example 1.

We could also have done (plant)+8hours(water#1)+12hours(water#2)+13hours(water#3)+11hours=44hours(ready)+7hours.

Each player can pick the time that works best for himself.Just make sure to understand the mechanics.

There is many different combos if your busy or need better time.

Also after you water the berries it takes about 3 hours for the berries to go to 4 water droplets.

So you also need to wait for 4 water droplets if you want to make a combo that soon after watering.

After watering you cant water again when its still 5 water droplets because it will flood it and you will lose a yield.

So you need to wait for at least 4 water droplets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is some useful berry guides for anything else related to berries :

http://en.pokemmo.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Berry

I use the first site when i need to know seed combos and berry time.Its still well updated and quick to see berry info you want fast.

Can google it '' pokemmo berries '' to find it fast on first page.

I dont know how well updated the other guides are but i learned berry basics in the past from the video guide which is still good for basics.

Edited by MightyBoxer
4 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

The most time you have before you have to water for the first time is after 6 hours.

Best is to water each 8 hours. For example for 16 hours berries you only need to water only once since it will still be at 2 drops after 8 hours so the yield wont be different when they are done.

1 hour ago, DemonBone said:

Best is to water each 8 hours. For example for 16 hours berries you only need to water only once since it will still be at 2 drops after 8 hours so the yield wont be different when they are done.

i did not understand what u said.Are you saying you water for the first time after 8 hours for cheri?

Can you post for each 16 20 42 44 67 hours berries your time.

After you planted how many hours wait for water#1 , how many hours wait for water#2 etc..

47 minutes ago, MightyBoxer said:

i did not understand what u said.Are you saying you water for the first time after 8 hours for cheri?

Can you post for each 16 20 42 44 67 hours berries your time.

After you planted how many hours wait for water#1 , how many hours wait for water#2 etc..

Yes. Instead every 6 hours to water its best to water every 8 hours.

Example : Cheri plant + water > 8 hours later water > ready for harvest

5 hours ago, DemonBone said:

Yes. Instead every 6 hours to water its best to water every 8 hours.

Example : Cheri plant + water > 8 hours later water > ready for harvest

Spoiler

your example needs 2 waters.If we used my example format thats how your example looks like.

if you plant all then water all right after.

december20 04:02pm (water#1)

december21 12:00am (water#2)

december21 08:00am (berries completed)

or if u mean u plant+water each hole at a time

december20 04:00pm (berries planted)(water#1)

december21 12:00am (water#2)

either way you require water x2 times.You plant all then water all right away or plant+water 1 hole at a time right away.

In any way you do it you waste time having to water all berries 2x times instead of once.

this is how i usually do a cheri.

december20 10:00pm (water#1)

(plant)+6hours(water#1)+10hours=16hours(ready)+7(if dont wana pick right away)

or u can do

(plant)+4hours(water#1)+12hours=16hours(ready)+7hours(if dont wana pick right away)

i think it takes around 1minute30sec-1minute45sec to water 72 holes in mistralton.You will spend alot of time having to water more than needed.

Especially if your a player who does 3 6 9 12 or more characters at the same time.Its alot of time.

If you do leppa which is 20 hours and requires 2 waters then what you do is good.

Thats usually how i do leppa.Plant all then water all right away and water again in about 8 hours.

20 hours are the only ones i water right away cause its better in my time management.

But (plant)+6hours(water#1)+12hours(water#2)+2hours=20hours(ready)+7hours is just as good for leppa if your time management is better in that combo.

Edited by MightyBoxer
1 hour ago, Rittz said:

What I'm curious about but haven't tried to do is to flood the berry plant a couple times when I just plant them, and see f that makes them last watered for 16 hours.

Anyway, good guide.

Spoiler

when its flooded you lose 1 yield.I have tried to flood multiple times at the same time a berry.The result was still -1 yield.

Probly if you flood once its -1yield and and if its not flooded anymore and u still flood again it will do -1 again.Cant confirm that tho.

As for if flooded if it will give you enouth time for 16 hours is a good question.

If you only lose -1yield if u flood it many times right away its likely means you cant stack it so it will be one flood timing.It might be enouth its hard to tell.

6hours when 2 droplets but 12hours when 5 droplets before any yield loss.Its not proportional so its hard to say how it works.

Also when you plant a berry and it shows 2 water droplets it might not be a 2 water droplets that started at full energy if you know what i mean.Since no water was used.

Like when you have 5 water droplets and after some time it just started to be 2 water droplets.

That time might not be how it works when you just planted and it shows 2 water droplets.

They might have a different timeline in that 2 water droplets.Which could explain why its not proportional.But who knows its hard to test such stuff.

I tested 7hour+13hours for leppas and i lost a yield.Maybe i should test 6+13+1 and 7+12+1 to see if maybe +7 first water works alone and if +13 2nd water works alone.For 16hours berry it would be useless to flood since u need 1 water anyway.

But for 20 hour berries to try and manage to only water 1 time even if it will work im not sure it will be worth it.

That will result in losing 72000$ if u count all leppas at 1000.-1 yield on all 72 holes to water 1 time less which would take 1minute30seconds.

Would be glad to hear results if you try tho.

Edited by MightyBoxer
19 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:
  Hide contents

when its flooded you lose 1 yield.I have tried to flood multiple times at the same time a berry.The result was still -1 yield.

Probly if you flood once its -1yield and and if its not flooded anymore and u still flood again it will do -1 again.Cant confirm that tho.

As for if flooded if it will give you enouth time for 16 hours is a good question.

If you only lose -1yield if u flood it many times right away its likely means you cant stack it so it will be one flood timing.It might be enouth its hard to tell.

6hours when 2 droplets but 12hours when 5 droplets before any yield loss.Its not proportional so its hard to say how it works.

Also when you plant a berry and it shows 2 water droplets it might not be a 2 water droplets that started at full energy if you know what i mean.Since no water was used.

Like when you have 5 water droplets and after some time it just started to be 2 water droplets.

That time might not be how it works when you just planted and it shows 2 water droplets.

They might have a different timeline in that 2 water droplets.Which could explain why its not proportional.But who knows its hard to test such stuff.

I tested 7hour+13hours for leppas and i lost a yield.Maybe i should test 6+13+1 and 7+12+1 to see if maybe +7 first water works alone and if +13 2nd water works alone.For 16hours berry it would be useless to flood since u need 1 water anyway.

But for 20 hour berries to try and manage to only water 1 time even if it will work im not sure it will be worth it.

That will result in losing 72000$ if u count all leppas at 1000.-1 yield on all 72 holes to water 1 time less which would take 1minute30seconds.

Would be glad to hear results if you try tho.

Ok thanks. I'd swear I flooded some plants here and there and still got the max yield, but I might be wrong.

• 5 months later...
On 12/24/2020 at 2:32 AM, MightyBoxer said:

Hello pokemmo players i would like to share the data i have collected while testing timings with watering berries and collecting them.

It will help you be the most effective with that craft and not waste time watering more than you need by knowing how long you can wait before watering.

Knowing how long you have to pick berries when they are done also helps.

For example if you will need more time to finish work , finish school , you want to sleep or what ever reason you might have.

Some situations can give you 22 hours before you have to come back for your berry and not lose yield!Just make sure you learn the mechanics in this guide.

Important Note :

Any pokemmo update can change any mechanic in the game at any time.

I will try to test each 5 types of berries with maximum times when that happens to see if data is still the same.

So far the data for watering berries has been the same for years.

Last time guide verified : 14 January 2021

WATERING GUIDE

Reveal hidden contents

There is 5 kinds of berries when it comes to when to water them.

16 hour berries

20 hour berries

42 hour berries

44 hour berries

67 hour berries

You want to water the least possible times to be the most efficient and not waste time watering more than needed.

So this guide will show you the longest possible times you can wait before you have to water and not lose yield.

As well as the longest possible time you can wait before you have to pick up completed berries and not lose yield.

16 hour berries

The most time you have before you have to water for the first time is after 6 hours.

Since this is 16 hour berries. Your berries will be completed before you need to water a 2nd time.

So for this berry kind you only need to water once. So make sure you water first time after at least 4 hours.

20 hour berries

Since this is 20 hour berries you will need to water 2 times.

42 hour berries

Since this is 42 hour berries you will need to water 3 times.

44 hour berries

Since this is 44 hour berries you will need to water 3 times.

67 hour berries

Since this is 67 hour berries you will need to water 4 times.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all berries when they are complete you have 7 hours to pick them up before you lose yield.Dont go a little longer or you will lose yield.

Don't worry when you see your berries in the red when you have to water them.You wont lose yield for a little time in the red.

If the server of PokeMMO goes offline, then all berries will be watered to 5 full droplets by the server as soon as the server is online.

You also only lose yield when you water 5 water droplets and it becomes flooded with 5 water droplets blinking.

If you have a busy schedule and you have to water more than the minimum needed then you can water as much as you want if its 4 water droplets or below.

Make sure to hotkey the sprayduck and use the hotkey to water your berries that way to be fast.

Having 200fps in your settings makes the game go the fastest as possible if your device can handle that.

Using a computer device is the fastest way for berry farming.Using an alarm clock for berries helps alot.

In your setting you should put chinese as your client language when you are planting and picking berries.There is less text that way so its faster to plant and pick.

I always use an alarm clock for berry farming and i always write when i plant , when i need to water and when i need to pick up berries.

I usually always put the maximum time i have before doing any other step but not always as it depends on my plans.Enjoy the guide!

Here is 2 examples of a berry farm.Lets do kelpsy berry which is 44 hours.

EXAMPLES

Reveal hidden contents

EXAMPLE 1 :

december20 11:00pm (berries water#1)

december21 02:00pm (berries water#2)

december22 05:00am (berries water#3)

this is the time we used on example 1

(plant)+7hours(water#1)+15hours(water#2)+15hours(water#3)+7hours=44hours(ready)+7hours

EXAMPLE 2 :

december20 11:00pm (berries water#1)

december21 02:00pm (berries water#2)

december21 09:00pm (berries water#3)

this is the time we used on example 2

(plant)+7hours(water#1)+15hours(water#2)+7hours(water#3)+15hours=44hours(ready)+7hours

As we can see in example 2 we managed to get a timing that was always in the pm time.Instead of having to water at 5am like in example 1.

We could also have done (plant)+7hours(water#1)+13hours(water#2)+13hours(water#3)+11hours=44hours(ready)+7hours.

Each player can pick the time that works best for himself.Just make sure to understand the mechanics.

There is many different combos if your busy or need better time.

Also after you water the berries it takes about 3 hours for the berries to go to 4 water droplets.

So you also need to wait for 4 water droplets if you want to make a combo that soon after watering.

After watering you cant water again when its still 5 water droplets because it will flood it and you will lose a yield.

So you need to wait for at least 4 water droplets.

Its important to know that 67 hours berries there is only 1 combo if you want to water the minimum times.

(plant)+7hours(water#1)+15hours(water#2)+15hours(water#3)+15hours(water#4)+15hours=67hours(ready)+7hours.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is some useful berry guides for anything else related to berries :

http://en.pokemmo.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Berry

I use the first site when i need to know seed combos and berry time.Its still well updated and quick to see berry info you want fast.

Can google it '' pokemmo berries '' to find it fast on first page.

I dont know how well updated the other guides are but i learned berry basics in the past from the video guide which is still good for basics.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but reading the Advanced Berry Guide gave me the impression that different berries should be watered at diferent rates depending if they are Thirsty, Very Thirsty or Little(?) Thirsty. How do these Drain Rates affect these times?

Or does the growth rate directly relates to the thirst level? If that is so, then everything makes sense...

EDIT: I just realized that berries have only 2 levels of "Thirsty" and they correspond to 12 and 15 hours when waiting to water again once the water level becomes 5 droplets (nearly flodded). Now things do make sense. Thank you very much for this guide!

Edited by Harmonia2Side
Kinda found the awnser to my own question while thinking it over. Added much deserved thanks.
1 hour ago, Harmonia2Side said:

Forgive me if I am wrong, but reading the Advanced Berry Guide gave me the impression that different berries should be watered at diferent rates depending if they are Thirsty, Very Thirsty or Little(?) Thirsty. How do these Drain Rates affect these times?

Or does the growth rate directly relates to the thirst level? If that is so, then everything makes sense...

EDIT: I just realized that berries have only 2 levels of "Thirsty" and they correspond to 12 and 15 hours when waiting to water again once the water level becomes 5 droplets (nearly flodded). Now things do make sense. Thank you very much for this guide!

your welcome!

I dont know about the thirsty or very thirsty text.All i know is i did personal tests to see how long i can wait for different berries before losing yield.

Of course its hard to test to know the EXACT time by the minutes but my data its more than enouth for accuracy .

Like you should be fine if you water after 15hours 2minutes but you probly will lose yield after 15hours 10minutes for 42hour berries.

Dont know the exact maximum time by the minutes.Those few minutes wont make any berries have to water less times so it dosent matter.

If anyone wants to test to the minute the maximum times before yield loss i would be happy to know the data.

Also its important to remember that the guide your talking about was last edited in 2016.Its a great massive guide with lots of info.

Pokemmo keeps changing with each updates all the times.Can be tricky to know whats up to date or not after such long time.

Edited by MightyBoxer
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Popolocrois said:

hello,im new to this berry farming

i want to farm leppa berries to make profits, and what's the best way to get the seeds?

do i always need to buy it from GTL every single day? or there's another way to obtain it?

what's ur personal recommendation?

thank you.

I dont realy do leppa farms.But the better profit for berries farming is by recycle.

Of course first time ever you need to buy from gtl first.

some berries like haban you can just plant all the seeds then harvest all and get the seeds and replant while selling extra.

For leppa its a bit more complicated.For 72 holes if you only plant in mistralton like i do.

I would do 21 cheri 10 rawst 10 pecha and 31 leppa.Sell your 31 leppa and harvest the others to get the seeds for the next 31 leppa u will plant as well as the other 3 berries to replant.Also remember leppa is 20hour type and the other 3 are 16hour type.So you will need to water leppa 2 times and the other 3berries only 1 time.

With only 72 holes you can just water all 2 times because it hardly takes any time with so little.But if you farm on like 10+ characters then the time adds up and its not good to water 2 times for those 16hour berries as its a waste of time.Also making new characters for more berry farming spots is good for better profit.You can just do runs up to mistralton city.Can use my walkthrought guide to see where to pick all items up to that point.

Edited by MightyBoxer
22 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

I dont realy do leppa farms.But the better profit for berries farming is by recycle.

Of course first time ever you need to buy from gtl first.

some berries like haban you can just plant all the seeds then harvest all and get the seeds and replant while selling extra.

For leppa its a bit more complicated.For 72 holes if you only plant in mistralton like i do.

I would do 21 cheri 10 rawst 10 pecha and 31 leppa.Sell your 31 leppa and harvest the others to get the seeds for the next 31 leppa u will plant as well as the other 3 berries to replant.Also remember leppa is 20hour type and the other 3 are 16hour type.So you will need to water leppa 2 times and the other 3berries only 1 time.

With only 72 holes you can just water all 2 times because it hardly takes any time with so little.But if you farm on like 10+ characters then the time adds up and its not good to water 2 times for those 16hour berries as its a waste of time.Also making new characters for more berry farming spots is good for better profit.You can just do runs up to mistralton city.Can use my walkthrought guide to see where to pick all items up to that point.

Hey, thank you for reply

i already tried ur method and yes, i only planted it in Mistralton city cz i'm too lazy to plant it in another city

my final questions are:

1. Do i need to keep to replant these (21 cheri 10 rawst 10 pecha) seeds to keep recycle?

2. If so, do i still need to buy seeds from GTL if those seeds are not enough for recycling?

3. "recycle" means harvest right? (u buy that tool like scissor from the farm guy?)

4. What if i forget about watering my plants when my "water" indicator reach 1/5 (lowest)? how many hours till my plants die?

again, thank you if you reply, sorry for noob questions and bad grammar

1. with those 72 holes ratio.you will have the 16 hour berries harvest as in using harvest tool to get seeds.That will give you enouth seeds to plant the next 72 holes.

Plant the new 16hour berries and 20hour leppas.While selling ur leppas u just got.Thats called recycle because u dont need to buy anymore ever from gtl.(with some very small exception maybe on other berries but i dont think for this leppa strategy.

2.some berries u need to buy sometimes a small thing not sure with leppa shoulda be enouth.

3.recycle means u dont buy from gtl anymore all ur farming gets ur stuff back to replant and sell extra.

4.you gotta read my guide again.you have about 1hour in the red 0 circles glowing.about 7 hours after plants ready to pick?read all those details in guide.

give me specific times just as i have done with the examples if you have a question then i can give specific math.

On 11/8/2021 at 1:35 PM, Popolocrois said:

Hey, thank you for reply

i already tried ur method and yes, i only planted it in Mistralton city cz i'm too lazy to plant it in another city

my final questions are:

1. Do i need to keep to replant these (21 cheri 10 rawst 10 pecha) seeds to keep recycle?

2. If so, do i still need to buy seeds from GTL if those seeds are not enough for recycling?

3. "recycle" means harvest right? (u buy that tool like scissor from the farm guy?)

4. What if i forget about watering my plants when my "water" indicator reach 1/5 (lowest)? how many hours till my plants die?

again, thank you if you reply, sorry for noob questions and bad grammar

• 4 weeks later...

hi,i am a berry famer in china ,i want to share my experience with you and study something i don't know.

i think 16 20 ,first time waterting them have 5h, first water last 3h, second water last 2h, all is 5h, and after 2h in red without watering they will get one less berry.

if you water before 5h, there will be 5 water, the first water still last 3h, 2-4 water last 2h, 5 water last 3h, i mean after watering 12h berry will be in red. 

my english is not good ,hope you know what i mean. and one more thing, i find some palyer watering is so fast, i water 156 plants needs 4min, but they just need less 2min ,do you know how could they do this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 6:20 AM, squickGianno said:

Hi MightyBoxer, are you sure that for the first time watering them you have 6 hours and not 7 hours?

16 and 20 hours berries after you plant berries you will have 6 hours before you have to water #1.

42 44 67 hours berries after you plant berries you will have 7 hours before you have to water #1

On 2/9/2023 at 8:34 AM, loserzero said:

hi,i am a berry famer in china ,i want to share my experience with you and study something i don't know.

i think 16 20 ,first time waterting them have 5h, first water last 3h, second water last 2h, all is 5h, and after 2h in red without watering they will get one less berry.

if you water before 5h, there will be 5 water, the first water still last 3h, 2-4 water last 2h, 5 water last 3h, i mean after watering 12h berry will be in red. 

my english is not good ,hope you know what i mean. and one more thing, i find some palyer watering is so fast, i water 156 plants needs 4min, but they just need less 2min ,do you know how could they do this?

had to think a bit but i understand now what you said.interesting data i will look into that.I have seen someone move very fast from spot to spot as if he is not watering but just moving fast with bike 1 tile after another.No clue how he did it he did not whisper back when i asked.

On 2/19/2023 at 4:25 PM, MightyBoxer said:

had to think a bit but i understand now what you said.interesting data i will look into that.I have seen someone move very fast from spot to spot as if he is not watering but just moving fast with bike 1 tile after another.No clue how he did it he did not whisper back when i asked.

hi,i find the reason why they are so fast, in china ,the ping is almost 300,  if your ping is 0-70, you can water so fast too.  waht ping of you is?

On 2/21/2023 at 2:04 AM, loserzero said:

hi,i find the reason why they are so fast, in china ,the ping is almost 300,  if your ping is 0-70, you can water so fast too.  waht ping of you is?

i was 200.that used to be the limit but at some point they seem to have changed it.i put 300 now.

@loserzeroi have set to 1000.When i enter some house with no other players around i get 370-380 ping.When i am around the berry farms i get around 170 ping.In the video settings '' player render limit '' i have put 1.It will show most players around  you as shadows and it will help your ping be higher.With that settings i have around 215 ping.So thats also one option to help you be faster.Also read my whole guide if you have not.There is some tips to make it faster like for example making your text in chinese.Chinese alphabet has less text than english alphabet for example and so it makes it faster.But that one guy i saw moving was doing it almost like he had no text at all.Assuming he was planting or water or picking berries and not just fooling around.

Edited by MightyBoxer
On 2/9/2023 at 8:34 AM, loserzero said:

hope you have seen my last post i added comment with edit.

Anyway i have completed tests and this is what i got as results for 16-20 hour berries.

When you first plant you will have 2 water droplets.From 2 to 1 droplet it takes 3 hours.From 1 to 0 droplet it takes 2 hours.At this point its red and you will have 1 hour and a few extra minutes to water or you will lose yield.As my guide states you have 6 hours maximum to water for the first time.(there is a few minutes extra so  you should be fine on something like 6hours 1minute)

So 3hour 2hour and 1red hour

After you water the berries and they have 5 droplets it will take 2hours to go from 5 to 4 droplets.2hours from 4 to 3 droplets.2hours from 3 to 2 droplets.2hours from 2 to 1 droplets.3hours from 1 to 0 droplets.At this point the berries will be red and you will have 1hour and few extra minutes to water or you will lose yield.As my guide states you have 12 hours maximum to water when your berries are at 5 droplets.(there is a few minutes extra so you should be fine like 12 hours 1 minute)

So 2hour 2hour 2hour 2hour 3hour 1red hour.

il try to test when i can the 42 44 72 hours and get the timings there too

Edited by MightyBoxer

When you first plant you will have 2 water droplets.From 2 to 1 droplet it takes 3 hours.From 1 to 0 droplet it takes 2 hours.At this point its red

this is same as me.  but i try to water after its red 0.5,1,1.5,2. only after 2will lose yield. 

such as plant at 7:00am 

14:00pm it will lose yield.

On 2/22/2023 at 7:10 AM, MightyBoxer said:

i was 200.that used to be the limit but at some point they seem to have changed it.i put 300 now.

@loserzeroi have set to 1000.When i enter some house with no other players around i get 370-380 ping.When i am around the berry farms i get around 170 ping.In the video settings '' player render limit '' i have put 1.It will show most players around  you as shadows and it will help your ping be higher.With that settings i have around 215 ping.So thats also one option to help you be faster.Also read my whole guide if you have not.There is some tips to make it faster like for example making your text in chinese.Chinese alphabet has less text than english alphabet for example and so it makes it faster.But that one guy i saw moving was doing it almost like he had no text at all.Assuming he was planting or water or picking berries and not just fooling around.

thank you for your adice.  so i have a question,which language text do you use. someone tell me they use SHAO strings (text). is this one? maybe i can help you inprove speed with text. i am good at it. my english is not good hope you can understand. thank you.

On 3/1/2023 at 11:34 PM, loserzero said:

thank you for your adice.  so i have a question,which language text do you use. someone tell me they use SHAO strings (text). is this one? maybe i can help you inprove speed with text. i am good at it. my english is not good hope you can understand. thank you.

thanks for sharing that.That shao strings is like a mod that removes some text in the game to make things faster.

The speed to plant water pick berries now is much faster.

Edited by MightyBoxer
On 3/2/2023 at 10:35 PM, MightyBoxer said:

thanks for sharing that.That shao strings is like a mod that removes some text in the game to make things faster.

The speed to plant water pick berries now is much faster.

I downloaded SHAO. His changes in farming are almost the same as mine. The difference between my language pack and his is almost only about the prompt of production reduction. Excellently cut production by 0, Beautifully cut production by 1, Nicely cut production by 2, Poorly cut production by>=- 3. The speed should not be faster.

and this id a MOD that make we can see all 5 droplets on berries, However, this mod will make the fruit in your backpack have no icon. In a few days, I will try to reduce the icon to the appropriate size to solve this problem.

and, There are fruit farmers groups with thousands of people on the QQ exchange platform in China. Let's exchange experience together. Do you have any fruit farmers exchange groups on discord or other platforms? I want to join a group that is convenient to communicate with fruit farmers outside China,In China, we call berry(fruit) growers fruit farmers