Jump to content

Concern about the current state of the ingame-economy


Quakkz

Recommended Posts

Is it just me or is there recently a suspicious flood of "easy farmable" items on the GTL like amulet coins, heart scales, everstones and so on? Prices already dropped a lot on those items and i see quite frequently stacks of 99 of those items added to the gtl. I hope staff can investigate if any sort of botting in this is involved, because this seems like the obvious reason for it and will become a big problem in the long run

Link to comment
59 minutes ago, Riesz said:

IIRC it has been like this since Unova update

nah, shards were 10-12k even after chinese invasion, since like last year they crashed into 3k or less. I do understand this has to do with the change to tutors etc, but can they impact the value that much alone?

Everstone since like 3-4 years ago were 7k flat, now 4-5k, and there's lot of items that suffered this impact as of lately.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, razimove said:

nah, shards were 10-12k even after chinese invasion, since like last year they crashed into 3k or less. I do understand this has to do with the change to tutors etc, but can they impact the value that much alone?

Everstone since like 3-4 years ago were 7k flat, now 4-5k, and there's lot of items that suffered this impact as of lately.

thats exactly what im refering to.

 

i guess devs have recognized this too though and that was probably the reason they nerfed the npc price for shards

Edited by Quakkz
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Quakkz said:

... that was probably the reason they nerfed the npc price for shards

Imo this is due to profitability of stealing from clamperl after Frisk update.

 

The same thing happened to berries years ago.

 

Now I have chose to learn how to strive in this economy

Link to comment

People buy RPs at a large scale, I think each 2 guys out of 5 hold 5k-10k RP for events and so RPs are very costly nowadays. This game has became VanityMMO where people are thinking saving vanity is the ultimate goal. All new players who come to play this game have one single aim - collect all the vanity u can coz they will be 100m+ soon . . No one care about the amulet coin, Everstone, Heart Scale price they just wanna sell it off at the smallest time to buy those  RPs or Dress, no one care that it's a Pokemon Game. The ultimate goal is vanity. 

As you said this situation will go worse in future so wait lol

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Atomic said:

People buy RPs at a large scale, I think each 2 guys out of 5 hold 5k-10k RP for events and so RPs are very costly nowadays. This game has became VanityMMO where people are thinking saving vanity is the ultimate goal. All new players who come to play this game have one single aim - collect all the vanity u can coz they will be 100m+ soon . . No one care about the amulet coin, Everstone, Heart Scale price they just wanna sell it off at the smallest time to buy those  RPs or Dress, no one care that it's a Pokemon Game. The ultimate goal is vanity. 

As you said this situation will go worse in future so wait lol

That doesn't explain how users are farming stacks x99 from item and publishing them to gtl in such a short time. 

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Atomic said:

People buy RPs at a large scale, I think each 2 guys out of 5 hold 5k-10k RP for events and so RPs are very costly nowadays. This game has became VanityMMO where people are thinking saving vanity is the ultimate goal. All new players who come to play this game have one single aim - collect all the vanity u can coz they will be 100m+ soon . . No one care about the amulet coin, Everstone, Heart Scale price they just wanna sell it off at the smallest time to buy those  RPs or Dress, no one care that it's a Pokemon Game. The ultimate goal is vanity. 

As you said this situation will go worse in future so wait lol

that has nothing to do with amulet coin prices - vanity has been in high demand basically since around 2016/17 id say and the amulet coin price was pretty stable since it has been made consumable. i have an eye especially on the amulet coin market since i buy a lot each day for own use. there are so many listings currently with stacks of more than 50 and that never was the case in the past - and this is probably the reason prices are dropping because there are more listed atm than there can be sold. So either there is a new,  muh more effective way of farming them or people abusing stuff that isnt allowed. The other point that has been brought up that there are just way more players i also consider as irrelevant - first of all i dont think the playerbase has changed that much in the past few months - we are at a constant high level - but also if there are more players, there arent only more players farming them - but also more that consume them. 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.