Android/Pc Client Revamped Mod

using the ported android theme that was posted i started modding it a bit as well as adding some mods ive taken from others on the site as well as some that ive made iw as able to begin modding the android theme. heres some screenshots ill post until im ready with it to release. 

imgur link with more screenshots

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

1-1.PNG

Edited by JaredNattyDaddyTKL
addedd link

Really love the way you modded party bubbles into these slick little tabs and the HP bars on the battle look nice. Have you tried modding the pokemon summary menu? I feel like there could be some really cool background wallpaper there or something, but I don't know how moddable that is. I would imagine the main menu look could be modded like the PC GUIs though. Love the PC Box look btw, also was the black battle background intentional? xD

Edited by Guest
Scrap the previous edit reason, I'm being a dumdum lol
On 21/12/2020 at 14:24, JaredNattyDaddyTKL said:

usando el tema de Android portado que se publicó, comencé a modificarlo un poco, así como a agregar algunas modificaciones que he tomado de otros en el sitio, así como algunas que hice que iw pudiera comenzar a modificar el tema de Android. Aquí hay algunas capturas de pantalla que se publicarán hasta que esté listo para publicarlas. 

enlace imgur con más capturas de pantalla

Imgur: La magia de Internet

1-1.PNG

very nice I would love to try it, can you give me a link to download it?

On 12/22/2020 at 8:21 PM, Javier9501 said:

very nice I would love to try it, can you give me a link to download it?

this are mods working on the "android4pc" theme

the mods are i think in the thread Sword and Shields mods or somthing like that

11 hours ago, JOSUEMDDR said:

Esta bueno el tema podrias subir una descarga o beta del mod para probarlo

el tema es este: 

pero los mods estan en otro aparte creo que en el post de mods de sword and shield algo asi

On 12/21/2020 at 4:24 PM, JaredNattyDaddyTKL said:

using the ported android theme that was posted i started modding it a bit as well as adding some mods ive taken from others on the site as well as some that ive made iw as able to begin modding the android theme. heres some screenshots ill post until im ready with it to release. 

1-1.PNG

looking cool im actually very impressed by the new possibilities of this theme, as is much more... advanced i think, than the base "default" one

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 4:24 PM, JaredNattyDaddyTKL said:

1-1.PNG