Please poke holes in the team

@KingBowser

MM! Noted, thanks! Below are some calculations... Mind you it is not calculating in stealth rock dmg to the Volcarona for some reason, so the chance of 2HKO is probably much greater in the bulky case.

Timid Volcarona with 4 Def EVs:

~~~~+1 252 SpA Volcarona Bug Buzz vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Garchomp: 288-340 (80.6 - 95.2%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

~~~~68 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Volcarona: 202-238 (64.9 - 76.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO 

but the garchomp outspeeds at +1

For a bulky Volcarona: Bold Nature 

~~~~68 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 252+ Def Volcarona: 135-159 (43.4 - 51.1%) -- 3.1% chance to 2HKO

~~~~+1 252 SpA Volcarona Bug Buzz vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp: 259-306 (72.5 - 85.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

That being said, I only have stealth rocks on the hippo at this point. Maybe putting rocks on G-Chomp over crunch would be good... Thoughts?

Edited by Drakkmord
fixing color of font
12 hours ago, Drakkmord said:

@KingBowser

MM! Noted, thanks! Below are some calculations... Mind you it is not calculating in stealth rock dmg to the Volcarona for some reason, so the chance of 2HKO is probably much greater in the bulky case.

Timid Volcarona with 4 Def EVs:

~~~~+1 252 SpA Volcarona Bug Buzz vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Garchomp: 288-340 (80.6 - 95.2%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

~~~~68 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Volcarona: 202-238 (64.9 - 76.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO 

but the garchomp outspeeds at +1

For a bulky Volcarona: Bold Nature 

~~~~68 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 252+ Def Volcarona: 135-159 (43.4 - 51.1%) -- 3.1% chance to 2HKO

~~~~+1 252 SpA Volcarona Bug Buzz vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp: 259-306 (72.5 - 85.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

That being said, I only have stealth rocks on the hippo at this point. Maybe putting rocks on G-Chomp over crunch would be good... Thoughts?

I meant more like stone edge/ rockslide(accuracy), but you still will be very weak to it. Its gonna be hard for you to keep rocks up since room-(wash/grass)/gliscor can forever switch into hippo. Hippo can't touch them allowing a free defog and they just volt on you for days. The biggest things to think about is, kind I handle volt/utrun spam into ttar, rain team, Volcarona and conkledure. 

16 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

I meant more like stone edge/ rockslide(accuracy), but you still will be very weak to it. Its gonna be hard for you to keep rocks up since room-(wash/grass)/gliscor can forever switch into hippo. Hippo can't touch them allowing a free defog and they just volt on you for days. The biggest things to think about is, kind I handle volt/utrun spam into ttar, rain team, Volcarona and conkledure. 

Oh! I see! Will run some calcs with stone edge/rock slide on garchomp, and will work on the other problems...

Thank you! :)