[GUI] Android4PC

I have a problem using this theme on pc. When I enter a house / pokemon center or leave it, the screen goes black and I have to go back in to load it, does someone else happen?

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, JaviKings said:

I have a problem using this theme on pc. When I enter a house / pokemon center or leave it, the screen goes black and I have to go back in to load it, does someone else happen?

That tends to happen on actual Android phones sometimes too, this theme is a literal copy-paste of AndroidMMO—for better or for worse.

Edited by MGRazor
1 hour ago, JaviKings said:

I think that happend when the game loading an area and you open the chat before it loads 

4 hours ago, budadeth said:

Creo que eso sucedió cuando el juego carga un área y se abre el chat antes de que se cargue

I'll do the test and see if that's the case, thanks for the info, I really like this interface on pc.

On 2/5/2021 at 14:07, MGRazor said:

Eso también suele suceder en teléfonos Android reales a veces, este tema es una copia y pegado literal de AndroidMMO, para bien o para mal.

Could you update the folder link? With the new update the black screen problem was solved ... I would really appreciate it

Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2021 at 2:07 PM, MGRazor said:

Eso también suele suceder en teléfonos Android reales a veces, este tema es una copia y pegado literal de AndroidMMO, para bien o para mal.

Thank you very much friend. As soon as my pc is repaired I will try it. Greetings.

Edited by JaviKings