Close it, chiefs o;

40 minutes ago, MGRazor said:

I especially love the fonts, the battle UI and the start menu xD

I'm glad you like it, i went to hell and back not just for testing it also for making it, it was actually a mix of my Starmie theme, as a default, and i edit a few things from the Android one, if you want to use this for your own i can fix some of the issues for you, for me it was something i wanted to try as i love modding, specially graphics, but as i couldnt root my phone, and also i don't play almost never in android, and the only person with root enabled to change the themes it's you lol

I'm gonna focus on modding the Android Theme for PC, been talking to Jared maybe we find a way to make work the best things of both Android and PC themes together, but even if se can't, as i don't know if it's really possible that kind of modding/encoding, i'm still pretty impressed by the Android Theme working on PC i want to work on that, not even could feature it on my yt channel and i been soo hyped about that since i saw ir but job got me busy... At least it gives me sometime to work on the theme before posting something, sorry the long story i'm almost sleep lol 

If you want i can make any kind of theme for Android for you, or someone else, just tell me, i won't charge you anything, of course

12 minutes ago, MGRazor said:

Updated the link and the android folder to the latest version, the GUI kinda changed a little after some update so I uploaded a fresh copy of the default Android GUI again, the link is already updated in my OG post xD

I need to check that out, maybe they following this topic as we talk a lot and seems we messing with some files hahaha

2 minutes ago, budadeth said:

I'm glad you like it, i went to hell and back not just for testing it also for making it, it was actually a mix of my Starmie theme, as a default, and i edit a few things from the Android one, if you want to use this for your own i can fix some of the issues for you, for me it was something i wanted to try as i love modding, specially graphics, but as i couldnt root my phone, and also i don't play almost never in android, and the only person with root enabled to change the themes it's you lol

I'm gonna focus on modding the Android Theme for PC, been talking to Jared maybe we find a way to make work the best things of both Android and PC themes together, but even if se can't, as i don't know if it's really possible that kind of modding/encoding, i'm still pretty impressed by the Android Theme working on PC i want to work on that, not even could feature it on my yt channel and i been soo hyped about that since i saw ir but job got me busy... At least it gives me sometime to work on the theme before posting something, sorry the long story i'm almost sleep lol 

If you want i can make any kind of theme for Android for you, or someone else, just tell me, i won't charge you anything, of course

Ay that's alright, I hope it works out between y'all two. And yeah I don't really expect a lot of people if not anyone to root their phones, I'm the curious nutjob around here lol. Whenever I post the guide on how to get custom GUIs to work on Android, I'll be sure to have a ton of disclaimers and stuff, because doing what I did is definitely not for the average person xD

8 minutes ago, budadeth said:

I need to check that out, maybe they following this topic as we talk a lot and seems we messing with some files hahaha

Probably yeah, this is kinda borderline insane to have someone rip out some folder from their mobile app and post about it publicly, let alone talking about rooting phones and making GUI mods work on Android, I wouldn't be surprised if they come knocking at my door with ban hammers or something  xD

Goodnight! 0;

Edited by Guest
6 hours ago, MGRazor said:

Probably yeah, this is kinda borderline insane to have someone rip out some folder from their mobile app and post about it publicly, let alone talking about rooting phones and making GUI mods work on Android, I wouldn't be surprised if they come knocking at my door with ban hammers or something  xD

Goodnight! 0;

Yes same here, i already tried this back in the day but i couldnt and i don't think there is a rule here against modding files, at least just for cosmetic ends

Any kind of work i make i will be posting it here for everyone to download, and always give you the credit for ripping this and also a big shoutout cause, for me you deserve it!

Can't wait to have more time to make something with that theme haha c ya have a wonderfull and prosper 2021

Again anything you need count with me!

2 hours ago, budadeth said:

Yes same here, i already tried this back in the day but i couldnt and i don't think there is a rule here against modding files, at least just for cosmetic ends

Any kind of work i make i will be posting it here for everyone to download, and always give you the credit for ripping this and also a big shoutout cause, for me you deserve it!

Can't wait to have more time to make something with that theme haha c ya have a wonderfull and prosper 2021

Again anything you need count with me!

Thanks, brotha o;

22 hours ago, MGRazor said:

Goodnight! 0;

Nah, it's fine. Also you don't  have to do any ADB anything to get the folder, just open the .apk from the website with a zip extractor and look at `assets/data/themes`

4 hours ago, Desu said:

Nah, it's fine. Also you don't  have to do any ADB anything to get the folder, just open the .apk from the website with a zip extractor and look at `assets/data/themes`

Thanks for the OK, though one question: how cringe would it be for you if I were to post a tutorial on how to make custom GUIs work on Android like how I did it (except with like lots of disclaimers about having to root your phone and proceeding at your own risk and stuff)? I know y'all don't encourage rooting phones by any means, and I won't show people how to do it, I'll just assume people already have their phones rooted xD

12 minutes ago, MGRazor said:

Guess that queation is dead, then xD

I'm just gonna post a tutorial by the end of the month and see how it turns out lol

Haha you been waiting some official did the tutorial? Ahhahah sorry bro check out of long been since the last official tutorial to "how to edit GUI" lol

Btw i'm working with the theme i already sent you, i fixed some here and there and i'm planing to show it on my yt channel, i will send you the link when i post it :)

Half the credit it's yours bro

10 minutes ago, budadeth said:

Haha you been waiting some official did the tutorial? Ahhahah sorry bro check out of long been since the last official tutorial to "how to edit GUI" lol

Btw i'm working with the theme i already sent you, i fixed some here and there and i'm planing to show it on my yt channel, i will send you the link when i post it :)

Half the credit it's yours bro

Nice, thanks xD

Nah, I was waiting for a response of approval or denial if I can post a tutorial on how to make custom GUIs work on rooted phones (with disclaimers/warnings and stuff lol), since I've seen on their Discord that they do not encourage rooting phones at all. I already knew that they weren't gonna do it themselves xD

Edited by Guest
4 minutes ago, MGRazor said:

Nice, thanks xD

Nah, I was waiting for a response of approval or denial if I can post a tutorial on how to make custom GUIs work on rooted phones (with disclaimers/warnings and stuff lol), since I've seen on their Discord that they do not encourage rooting phones at all. I already knew that they weren't gonna do it themselves xD

yes they cant encourage too many things... if want my advice just put on the title [ONLY ROOT PHONES] and every one telling how to do it, say the true, every phone has a different way, you cant encourage to make people root their phones but you can encourage them to use the;  I n t e r n e t 

haha

2 minutes ago, budadeth said:

yes they cant encourage too many things... if want my advice just put on the title [ONLY ROOT PHONES] and every one telling how to do it, say the true, every phone has a different way, you cant encourage to make people root their phones but you can encourage them to use the;  I n t e r n e t 

haha

Haha, yeah I was already thinking of that, but thanks anyways :P xD

Edited by Guest
32 minutes ago, budadeth said:

https://youtu.be/cXuGM9nqf64

here bro, big thanks to you!

at 5:00 you can see what i improved from the last one i sent you, hope you like it :)

Really nice, I really like how you gave names a little blue background, it makes it easier for me to read xD, this mod is a nice showcase for what can be moddable on Android GUIs and I hope to see Android GUI mods take off in the future owo (we'll see, if not then the vanilla Android GUI already looks good for me as it is xD)

Updated "Things to Keep in Mind" in my OG post to reflect that the Android GUI pulls some stuff from whichever theme is named "default". Useful information for GUI modders who want to take a stab at modding the Android GUI, and now they don't have to scavenger hunt this thread to learn that xD

On 1/9/2021 at 5:40 PM, MGRazor said:

Really nice, I really like how you gave names a little blue background, it makes it easier for me to read xD, this mod is a nice showcase for what can be moddable on Android GUIs and I hope to see Android GUI mods take off in the future owo (we'll see, if not then the vanilla Android GUI already looks good for me as it is xD)

It's what i needed the most for streamings always wanted the fullscreen battle, now i just need time to use it, thanks again friend if you want a custom one just tell me, Android or PC 

• 2 weeks later...

Added a new link for the default folder, this is just for modding purposes for the Android GUI if you want to mod it further, it is optional. Now you don't have to dig the default folder up from your PC PokeMMO install v:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...