[PSL XIII] Finals!

Congratulations to the Empoleons for a strong finish! I'll make a longer post in the general thread soon :p

Again a reminder on how to get your prizes/salaries (you aren't eligible for salary if you haven't won a game): You can get your prizemoney/salaries by either whispering Pachima ingame. OR you can mail 'pikacy' 1k with the title 'psl reward/salary'. The 1k in the mail is to cover for the mailing fee, as 'Pikacy' does not have enough funds to mail around a 100 players and it's a better way to ensure that the money goes to the right person through mail.

Prizes for first place will have to wait a bit because the amount will probably be adjusted by the leftover yen from people not getting salaries or not claiming them. More on that later. Tldr: if you are an empoleon. Wait a bit with asking your prizemoney

22 hours ago, CristiDOX said:

Me too, no one remembers Cristi :(

On 12/16/2020 at 12:59 AM, TohnR said:

Bruh Stelian, getovaherez, Mkns, YeyoXD, Cristi, MadaraSixSix, DarkQuiler, Schuchty  are OG

I put you on the original goats list bro, not forgetting :p 

Also gg Empoleons ! Wish I wasn't benched the one time we faced you as I didn't get a taste of that great team :'(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.