[PSL XIII] Finals!

Congrats Empoleons!
You guys won two weeks agains us, so u deserved this win. Great tour and still losing a REALLY IMPORTANT player for you manage to won. 
So much respect for all of us, GG and again, congratulations!
source.gif

@Stelian @AwaXGoku @MknsZblex @XondeX @JorgeFirebolt @DarkQuilerr @Akaruyo @InuYashaL @Darker @Huargensy @xLuneth @Zenenn @Redalie @Neblinamist
Thanks for trust in @isi1993 and me, thanks for do all easier for us and thanks for this AMAZING run.

GG ROTOMS!
f56a130038ed93a7452b14745bc6d961.png

First of all gg to empoleon !!
I want to thanks @isi1993 and @NagaX for trusting me in this tournament. I really enjoy to play these duel and preparing them. I feel sad i havent win in final for my team.
I also want to thanks all of rotom player , they were all so nice. Also , i dont forget the host i know everything was not perfect but thank you for hosting this event i think it was not as easy as it sounds. 

Thank you to everyone who take part in this competition !

Fun fact: i was picked after the end of the auction lol

fin de saison.PNG

34 minutes ago, NagaX said:

Congrats Empoleons!
You guys won two weeks agains us, so u deserved this win. Great tour and still losing a REALLY IMPORTANT player for you manage to won. 
So much respect for all of us, GG and again, congratulations!
source.gif

@Stelian @AwaXGoku @MknsZblex @XondeX @JorgeFirebolt @DarkQuilerr @Akaruyo @InuYashaL @Darker @Huargensy @xLuneth @Zenenn @Redalie @Neblinamist
Thanks for trust in @isi1993 and me, thanks for do all easier for us and thanks for this AMAZING run.

GG ROTOMS!
f56a130038ed93a7452b14745bc6d961.png

rip Quarked

Thank you for host this PSL @pachima & @ThinkNicer u endured all the salt inside the PSL like a champs.

Thank you to Rotoms for the excellent duels during the season and pre season. You were a great team with a lot of good players. For sure you deserved a lot more. Great oponents and great friends you are. I wish you the best inside the game. 

unknown.png

Congrats to my team mates Empoleons. Great players who never stopped of try hard to win every duel. For sure I'm proud of all of you and feel glad for being in the same team with all of you. We begun the season with a Tie but that made us stronger and gave us the inspiration to continue all the way and reach the finals and win the PSL. 

I want to say special thanks to @Jaawax & @LeZenor both of you took the risk of buy me in the auction even knowing that I was a player who didn't played a single dubs tournament for 3 months and played like 4 dubs duels the last 3 months too before PSL. You gave me chance to play for you guys and I hope I didn't dissapointed both of you during the season. Thank you for all the effort both of you put on the team. 

VAMOS EMPOLEONS!!

Congrats Empoleons, especially Jaawax.  I had doubts about whether you were a good manager pick, but I was wrong and it goes to show how out of touch I am with the community.  Also kudos to the Rotoms for being so dominant throughout this PSL edition.

Thank you to Mago and Badbaar for recording a majority of the games.  It helped folks like me who barely log on to still catch up.

Congratulations Empoleons! It was a really close set, you all showed you had a great level and got the very deserved championship!

I wanna thank all my Rotom teammates for letting me be a part of the team. To my managers RDL and Naga that despite being a couple of xupapijas they trusted me and I'm glad I was able to pull off a decent record for them. SERÁ PA LA PRÓXIMA ROTOMSSSSS

1 minute ago, Xigbar said:

can we still play our game at the hour we agreed? I was hyped for it so I want to play it if u want too

Si XD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.