[PSL XIII] Finals!

1 hour ago, Xigbar said:

You delusional little pos. Unlike you i didnt cosplay a girl for months, which then died and reincarnated as her brother. The fact that you actually have the fkn audacity to call me out on attention whoring after milking your own "death" for weeks - mind blowing. Now commit real slipped in bathroom pls.

Edited by NOREButler
9 hours ago, NOREButler said:

You delusional little pos. Unlike you i didnt cosplay a girl for months, which then died and reincarnated as her brother. The fact that you actually have the fkn audacity to call me out on attention whoring after milking your own "death" for weeks - mind blowing. Now commit real slipped in bathroom pls.

Do I need to feel attacked or something like that? unlike You, I'm not seeking attention on a forum post. Sadly I think for you posting something in "Finals post" is the nearest you will be from a final. That or being spectator in one.

Go and farm Nu ranked. Make sure you can win at least something there to feel like a pro. Now go and continue your rage and insulting everybody while you drink your medicine. 

Edited by Xigbar
On 12/15/2020 at 10:36 PM, ThinkNicer said:

Youtube Cup

zMago vs Badbaarsito - Triples Metronome, Untiered, UU

Players that haven't received their Salaries or MVP Rewards:

You can get your prizes/salaries by either whispering Pachima ingame. OR you can mail 'pikacy' 1k with the title 'psl reward/salary'. The 1k in the mail is to cover for the mailing fee, as 'Pikacy' does not have enough funds to mail around a 100 players and it's a better way to ensure that the money goes to the right person through mail.

after this duel i send mail to pikacy for my salarie

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.