Hoenn Battle Tower

I'd recommend 1 fast sweeper with Life Orb, 1 Bulky pokemon that covers its weaknesses and a scarf mon with complementary coverage to the 1st (also regarding physical/special).

I couldn't say 'with success' but I've played this team to 40/50 wins a few times, got like mew, the 3 birds and Regice in the dex.

- Timid Starmie w/ Life Orb. Surf, Psychic, Tbolt, Ice beam

- Relaxed Ferrothorn w/ Leftovers. Gyro Ball, Power Whip, TWave, (free slot)

- Jolly Medicham w/ Choice Scarf. HJK,  Drain Punch, TPunch, Zen Headbutt (anything with Close Combat is likely better, accuracy matters a lot in the long run - maybe Infernape?)

Also a core of Garchomp, Gyarados and Choice Scarf Volcarona/Chandelure might work.

This was a team I used a year ago. It is not a 100% win rate or anything but I won more than I lost.
Choice Band Heracross with Close Combat and Megahorn (the 85 acc does kinda suck and rely on RNG). Just those two moves will OHKO anything weak to it and at least put a serious dent in their HP for pokemons that don't resist it. Earthquake and Rock Slide for coverage.
Leftovers Milotic with Scald, Toxic, Recover and Haze. I didn't use Haze that much at all actually but I still decided to bring it. I would always switch in Milotic against pokemons that are faster than Heracross mainly Psychic and Flying types like Alakazam.
Choice Scarf Jolten with Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, HP Ice and Volt Switch. Just because it's fast. If I were to try doing the Battle Frontier again this is the pokemon I would most likely replace. It's hard to switch in even on resisted hits but it almost always hits first which is nice especially when using Volt Switch to keep it alive longer.