Jump to content

[NU] Solar Nutrition (Wednesday, 16th December)


Sethsen

Recommended Posts

 0pecaTD.png

 

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 64 Players | 6v6 NU | Bracket

 

Date & Time

Wednesday, 16th December

9PM CET | 8PM UTC | 3PM ET | Time Zone Converter

 

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account.

 

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO

Tournament Clauses Explained

 

NU Ban List

Spoiler

Alakazam | Ambipom | Arcanine | Azumarill | Bisharp | Blastoise 

Blissey | Breloom | Bronzong | Chandelure | Chansey | Cloyster

Cofagrigus | Conkeldurr |  Crobat | Darmanitan | Donphan |  Dragonite | Drudiggon | Dugtrio | Durant | Dusclops

Electrode | Empoleon | Excadrill | Exeggutor | Ferrothorn | Flygon | Forretress | Garchomp

Gastrodon | Gengar | Gligar | Gliscor | Gyarados | Haxorus | Heracross |  Hippowdon

Hydreigon | Infernape | Jellicent | Jolteon | Kabutops | Kingdra | Krookodile | Lanturn | Lucario

Machamp |Magnezone | Mamoswine | Mandibuzz | Medicham

Metagross  | Mienshao | Milotic | Pelipper | Porygon2 |  Porygon-Z | Reuniclus

Rhyperior | Roserade | Rotom(Heat) | Rotom(Wash) | Rotom(Mow) 

Salamence | Scizor | Scrafty | Sigilyph | Skarmory

Snorlax | Staraptor | Starmie | Swampert | Togekiss | Torkoal

Typhlosion | Tyranitar | Umbreon | Vaporeon | Victreebel | Venomoth | Volcarona | Weavile |

Yanmega

 

 

First Place Prize

 

venusaur.gif

GIFT Venusaur

Your choice of nature, gender, 4 moves, with 6 selectable IVs

&

1,000 Reward Points

 

Second Place Prize

500 Reward Points

 

Third & Fourth Place Prize

250 Reward Points

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Kaitha said:

So a 64man UU and DUBS with shiny prize but NU no?

 

I see u sethsen 

Probably because it's a Venusaur (the value would be significantly higher compared to the UU and Dubs prizes despite being untradeable)

 

But it would be pretty lit.

Edited by Imperial
Link to post
34 minutes ago, Kaitha said:

So a 64man UU and DUBS with shiny prize but NU no?

 

I see u sethsen 

NU4NOOBZ

 

Spoiler

Not every event we make is able to be a shiny prize, doing it this way just mean it's a bit more fair so there's shiny tournaments for other tiers as well.

 

Link to post
33 minutes ago, Lin said:

 

 

  Hide contents

Not every event we make is able to be a shiny prize, doing it this way just mean it's a bit more fair so there's shiny tournaments for other tiers as well.

 

Not trying to be confrontational - just curious - but why is this? Is it still to prevent an influx of shinies into the game?

Edited by Zymogen
Link to post
1 hour ago, Zymogen said:

Not trying to be confrontational - just curious - but why is this? Is it still to prevent an influx of shinies into the game?

Without going into the details, when staff make events we have to conform to a set of guidelines set by the admins who decide what the 'appropriate numbers' are. So I'm not really best placed to explain why as I don't set these guidelines. My job as an event coordinator is just to ensure the events we are making are complying with these guidelines which result in the some events having non-shiny prizes.

Link to post
55 minutes ago, Lin said:

Without going into the details, when staff make events we have to conform to a set of guidelines set by the admins who decide what the 'appropriate numbers' are. So I'm not really best placed to explain why as I don't set these guidelines. My job as an event coordinator is just to ensure the events we are making are complying with these guidelines which result in the some events having non-shiny prizes.

Fair enough, thanks for your time

Link to post

image.png.ca80fc5a817a9c235acaf3339871483d.png

 

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize

YEYOxD

 
9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize
SeniorGreen
 
d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd & 4th Place Prize
MadaraSixSix & Tawla

 

Congratulations to all the winners!

 And thank you to everyone who participated in this tournament. I hope you had some fun duels!

Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.