mis dudas sobre la busqueda varicolor en pokemmo // my doubts about the varicolor search in pokemmo

Hola recientemente me e pasado todas las regiones en pokemmo y me e puesto en marcha en buscar shiny cosa que es algo difícil pero justa a mi parecer pero recientemente e notado algo extraño algo que espero que no sea cierto y es que para aquellos que quieren shiny y se exfuerzan en conseguirlo empleando sudor y sangre a duras penas nos sale 1 al año pero para aquellos que son amigos del admin o tienen alguna especie de trato especial les sale 1 por dia y ya se que me vendrán con eso de que es la suerte pero no se ustedes, me parece raro que siempre a esos tipos que se las pasan hablando con los admins y moders los cuales son buenos amigos se les da bien la busqueda que ni tienen que esforzarse como alguien que compra el tiket.. así de corrompido esta el juego? espero que solo sean ideas mías.. en fin esto se hiso con la finalidad de debatir no insultar, gracias.

Hello, recently I have passed all the regions in pokemmo and I have started looking for shiny something that is something difficult but fair in my opinion but recently I noticed something strange something that I hope is not true and that is that they stop and exert themselves In getting it using sweat and blood we hardly get 1 a year but for those who are friends of the admin or have some kind of special treatment they get 1 a day and I know they will come to me with that which is luck but I don't know You guys, it seems strange to me that always those guys who spend their time talking to admins and moders who are good friends are good at searching and they don't even have to make an effort like someone who buys the ticket. is the game? I hope they are just my ideas .. anyway this was done in order to discuss not insult, than

image.png

image.png

Edited by Zombra
6 hours ago, Zombra said:

those who are friends with the admin or have some kind of special treatment they get 1 a day

Shiny Rate Is Same For Everyone Even for Global Moderators and Game Masters You can only Change the chances by Using Donator ticket or Shiny Charm. This Rule Apply for everyone. I myself got 3 shiny in this year, Some Players do sweet secent 12 hrs or more a day so it is natural if they find shiny more than me and you. There is no Cheating on shiny rate. There is no special treatment lmao

S    R    I     F

There are many donors, who also spend many hours in the game. And they have also been in PokeMMO for many years. It's easier to think that they have a lot more shiny pokemon than other players.
But if it is true, with games that have been around for years, a lower tolerance towards the people who contribute the most to the game, even though they cross the line. That will be what you call Corruption.
I played a lot of mmo, and as the years passed, no server was excluded from this. There were always administrators who ended up favoring, at least once, the most Sercan users.
I haven't seen that on PokeMMO yet.
I have been playing for 1500 hours, and no shiny pokemon appeared.

Hay muchos donantes, que tambien pasan muchas horas en el juego. Y ademas llevan muchos años en PokeMMO. Es mas facil pensar que tengan muchos mas pokemon brillantes que otros jugadores. 
Pero si es cierto, con juegos que llevan años, una tolerancia menor hacia la gente que mas aporta al juego, por mas que estos crucen la linea. Eso sera lo que tu llamas Corromper. 
Yo jugué muchos mmo, y al pasar los años, nungun servidor quedó excluido de esto. Siempre hubieron administradores que terminaron favoreciendo al menos una vez, a los usuarios mas sercanos.
Eso aun no lo eh visto en PokeMMO.
Yo llevo 1500 hs de juego, y no me aparecio ningun pokemon brillante.