Ban appeal system

Just to add. If a SGM just ignored the RMT i mentioned above I think you should re check the last RMT cases from the last 2 months. At least. You don't know what can u find there. 

Pd: I have the proofs about the SGM if needed too. 

Edited by Xigbar

I hope you'll check my appeal because I have solid proof that I only trade with people I know. But anyways, it's still your choice. After all, this is PokeMMO a game that is bs. A game where SGM just ban you and never even look/give attention to your appeal or give you a chance to defend. They just ban you because they are God.

I totally agree with you!

I got banned  for "RMT" and of course I didn't do that... Even Kudasai said on my ban appeal I got banned because my account was related to another involved in rmt.   
The other guy who got banned with me (he did rmt a couple times and I got proofs too) got unbanned because he was friends with an ex  sgm....

seems that being friends with a SGM you kinda get privileges 

This isn't a full response, it's only my initial thoughts.

First of all, to address your complaints about being being banned "unfairly", you can't provide proof you didn't do something. You can provide all the proof in the world that you had some legitimate transactions and exclude the parts you don't want to admit. Everyone claims to be innocent, points to a few things they think clears them while pretending there was nothing else. We do not publicly discuss bans, so users feel impunity to claim their innocence without fear of being called out.

Ban appeals are not a place to argue your innocence, they are a place for oversight and review of bans and for us to be able to inquire about specific actions taken.

I haven't had a chance to look into the other claims yet, but one thing I can say is a player claiming to be a friend of staff doesn't actually mean they have a personal relationship with a staff member. This particular member in question is not friends with any SGM, even if he claims to.

padoru.gif

8 minutes ago, Desu said:

First of all, to address your complaints about being being banned "unfairly", you can't provide proof you didn't do something. You can provide all the proof in the world that you had some legitimate transactions and exclude the parts you don't want to admit. Everyone claims to be innocent, points to a few things they think clears them while pretending there was nothing else. We do not publicly discuss bans, so users feel impunity to claim their innocence without fear of being called out.

Ban appeals are not a place to argue your innocence, they are a place for oversight and review of bans and for us to be able to inquire about specific actions taken.

I haven't had a chance to look into the other claims yet, but one thing I can say is a player claiming to be a friend of staff doesn't actually mean they have a personal relationship with a staff member. This particular member in question is not friends with any SGM, even if he claims to.

padoru.gif

THANK YOU FOR THE PADORU!!!

I sent you proofs in ur private in forums about this situation. Proofs are directly about Staff ignoring and not punishing RMT.

Edited by Xigbar
7 minutes ago, Desu said:

padoru.gif

The proofs I sent you have clear RMT and a SGM not punishing that even if he lost money too. That's not excuse. Like SGM say all the time.

RULES ARE RULES. 

PD: They don't even bother to check any ban appeal or evidence so like I said in the post. We need a better ban appeal system or people who can follow the ban reasons. 

Edited by Xigbar
10 minutes ago, Desu said:

padoru.gif

I can even dig a bit more (I already done it) Around all this kind of situations. irregular stuff on their choices taken about RMT bans. I have more proofs about the actual situation

image.png.c10ba2a9fa509bc97092a4fa3f486a2c.png

15 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

PD: They don't even bother to check any ban appeal or evidence so like I said in the post. We need a better ban appeal system or people who can follow the ban reasons. 

Did you even read my reply? Ban appeals are not a place to argue your innocence, they are a place for oversight and review of bans and for us to be able to inquire about specific actions taken.

I can assure you we do review evidence in every appeal.

7 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

I can even dig a bit more (I already done it) Around all this kind of situations. irregular stuff on their choices taken about RMT bans. I have more proofs about the actual situation

I'm confused as to why you haven't sent it already if you have more proof. Send me everything you have via PMs.

1 minute ago, Desu said:

Did you even read my reply? Ban appeals are not a place to argue your innocence, they are a place for oversight and review of bans and for us to be able to inquire about specific actions taken.

I can assure you we do review evidence in every appeal.

Sorry yes I did. But if the actual staff dont read the evidence and all the player bring them then it's kinda impossible. Thats why im talking ban appeal system.

2 minutes ago, Desu said:

i'm confused as to why you haven't sent it already if you have more proof. Send me everything you have via PMs.

I already sent you all in your pm in your forum account. We can continue there to avoid any other drama if you like. You can close this post if it's better too. 

18 minutes ago, Desu said:

Leíste mi respuesta? Las apelaciones de prohibición no son un lugar para argumentar su inocencia, son un lugar para supervisar y revisar las prohibiciones y para que podamos preguntar sobre las acciones específicas tomadas.

Puedo asegurarles que revisamos la evidencia en cada apelación.

I understand this point but I really do not understand then the name of the appeal if the innocence of a banned player is not allowed to be proven, then what actions should be taken to prove such innocence? I also think that at least the players should at least have the proof of what we did and not just answers like "we know he did it" or "we know he is guilty" without giving any proof or opportunity to give any that proves innocence then maybe also think about it and how to improve it since each player deserves the opportunity to defend themselves

Speaking from experience of having a 7-day Ban with the reason of "Scam" & had the provided proof otherwise & getting approved after further reviewing, I can ensure you they do check all of them. 
Having any connection with staff is merely a friendship | small talk | Catching up & that's it. 
When it comes down to doing their job, they can't be biased.. no matter how well they know someone, even within the staff ranks included they get the same treatment if they did something wrong.

RMT is straight up banned, end of story. 
Better safe then sorry because %90 of them will make a ban appeal so they can review it further regardless.

24 minutes ago, Kupokun said:

Speaking from experience of having a 7-day Ban with the reason of "Scam" & had the provided proof otherwise & getting approved after further reviewing, I can ensure you they do check all of them. 
Having any connection with staff is merely a friendship | small talk | Catching up & that's it. 
When it comes down to doing their job, they can't be biased.. no matter how well they know someone, even within the staff ranks included they get the same treatment if they did something wrong.

RMT is straight up banned, end of story. 
Better safe then sorry because %90 of them will make a ban appeal so they can review it further regardless.

I think u didn't paid atention about the post. I know much people will try to clarify about being friends of a SGM have nothing to do about having favour about being banned or not.

Someone already spoke about that too above. I'm speaking about a curious situation happened in few weeks ago with proofs in hand. Is not empty talk. I even quote a bit of that that conversation say. A confession of RMT to a SGM and asking for not being banned for that. Clearly against the rules. 

They don't check ban appeal and that's a reality. You can ask around mmo community and will tell you If they pay atention or not to ban appeals.

Ban appeal system is kinda bad. Players dont get same treatment aswell. You were lucky they checked ur appeal but other players are not lucky like you. 

Thank you for talking about your own experience kupo but I think is not the same with all the players. 

17 minutes ago, FighterChamp said:

Well Just to Clarify A SGM Banned All My Alt By Himself/Herself though I was his/her Friend. And Then Said Me In Discord that It Was me -.-

It wasn't RMT, But Still there is no profit of being Friends with SGM. 

Hello!!

Sorry to hear that but I'm still thinking is diferent with every player. The stuff i sent already is a proof about that. SORRY AGAIN1!