Use any bike in regions you unlocked bike

KallenSkye

Question

It may seem like a small thing but i rly miss having my bouncing bike in other regions.... and sometimes using a bike that can speed up would be nice as well.... i get them not being there before you unlock bike in a region so you cant skip towns through bike paths and such. but itd be a small but rly nice thing to be able to use other bikes once you do.

2 answers to this question

Agreed. In fact, a bouncing bike is essential to actually access specific areas (in hoeen for example). I'm currently looking for a way to use bouncing bikes in hoeen without much success

I attached a screenshot of one of these exact spots where you can't pass through without bouncing

Screenshot_20210401-095050.png

EDIT: OK apparently you CAN use acro and mach bike in hoeen by talking to Rydel and switching bikes, don't know how I didn't see this before, sorry. Here's a screenshot of Wattson amazed by our newly rediscovered stunts:

Screenshot_20210401-095355.png

Edited by Harmonia2Side
Update on the content of the post after re-check of information

Agreed. It is a small thing, and pretty pointless from a practical standpoint since the regions that don't have the feature weren't designed with it in mind in the first place, BUT...

One of the biggest reasons I do my breeding in Hoenn is because it's just so fun hopping around while waiting for my eggs to hatch. Don't see it coming anytime soon, but would go towards providing a level of consistency across regions.