The Official Tournament of Power 600M+ (Sunday, 20th December)

Nombre del equipo: Tucumanos supremos

Plomo: LanceAmstrong

Jugadores: qmanzano,LanceAmstrong 

RodriNoob,TeoG,PersaegoNivus,FrossXParamore,StarCone,TouchMeb 

Subs

Papudri y MikecAlc

Porristas:

Lucifer, HisoKaito, MCDureza

Edited by FrossX
Elimine las tiers. no los jugadores

Incredible, these guys who were in a hurry to go to sleep made us wait 1 hour, put players in that were not registered and changed the tournament rules to go from 20 duels to 10 without even notifying us.

If they wanted the hosts of the Profe tournaments to win, they would have said so and we didn't sign up.

By the way, now in the final all connected, it is seen that they no longer have to go to work tomorrow

3 minutes ago, SejuaniSupport said:

Incredible, these guys who were in a hurry to go to sleep made us wait 1 hour, put players in that were not registered and changed the tournament rules to go from 20 duels to 10 without even notifying us.

If they wanted the hosts of the Profe tournaments to win, they would have said so and we didn't sign up.

By the way, now in the final all connected, it is seen that they no longer have to go to work tomorrow

https://prnt.sc/w6sdld
https://prnt.sc/w6sh73

Both side wont accept any solutions ,so what i suggest is to remake the full tournament. Just make a tournament with locked rules that cannot be changed NO MATHER WHAT HAPPEN. Make it maybe earlier and put a date on the day for the final/semi if needed to do in 2 times. At least both side not have lost and everyone will be on the equal footing 

7 minutes ago, AwaXGoku said:

Both side wont accept any solutions ,so what i suggest is to remake the full tournament. Just make a tournament with locked rules that cannot be changed NO MATHER WHAT HAPPEN. Make it maybe earlier and put a date on the day for the final/semi if needed to do in 2 times. At least both side not have lost and everyone will be on the equal footing 

Yes I agree, please remake the WHOLE tournament. Could be a week from now and let new teams form ;)

25 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Yoooo I'm gonna need the Intel lmfaoooo

from what ive heard.

Tour been going on for about 4 hours at this point. Its basically SIA vs VVVV. V4 complaining bcos they mostly EU nabs and they need to go to bed, they spend about an hour arguing for the last part of the tour to be delayed, SIA raging because they could have just played in the time they spent complaining and no other times will work during the week for all of them. V4 ask Einstein for the delay, they dont get it. V4 ask to make subs with people not on the roster so EU nabs can go sleep and they get it. But Einstein then also just randomly turns it from a best of 20 to a best of 10 and only tells V4, SIA lose the first round 7-3 and they werent told about it turning into a best of 10. So they now also mad they cant turn it around

Nice fucking joke ,

I don't know , in tournament you can change the rules , when u want it's New ?

Pity organisation for the "bigest tournament of the year" 

Nice fuck to the best team of mmo ( Sia + Aw , hudge Line UP execpt nularck ) 

PS : please tell me i'm the best cheerleader After this :)

Edited by Crazyhell
3 hours ago, Crazyhell said:

Nice fucking joke ,

I don't know , in tournament you can change the rules , when u want it's New ?

Pity organisation for the "bigest tournament of the year" 

Nice fuck to the best team of mmo ( Sia + Aw , hudge Line UP execpt nularck ) 

If your team is 100% interested in playing against a rival team where half a team had to go and the regulation says that certain games can be postponed ... I don't know, for me that is TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION.
163e601cd3d4d3a190adcecf2dcd5932.png

The hosts only helped our team, due to the obligation of the force that SIAW gave to play it knowing that we could not do it.

I will not speak more and I hope that a Staff closes the post for stop drama.

This is already over and it will only cause more drama.

@Bearminator @LeZenor