Battle Frontier's available NPC Pokemon

I'm calculating trainers and their Pokemon by name, move, and item. Including battles from round one to round seven. It was for "The Frontier Compendium".

I was wondering if every trainer has every pokemon, ex. Hitmonchan from battles 8 to 14 hold a Normal Gem, nothing else or they have different pokemon like the Battle Tree from US/UM. Ex. Hitmonchan from before, holding a normal gem or a coba berry. If I spell coba wrong, then it's a berry that cuts flying-type damage in half.

I've come across a Corsola inside the battle arena, one learn Ancient Power, the other learn Water Pulse. Both hold Leftovers, is it the same pokemon?

These Pokemon aren't unique to the trainers that use them, they're pulled from a large shared pool just like Emerald. The Battle Frontier's Pokemon are largely the same as the originals in terms of placement and quantity. They're split into different tiers, many of which share a species list with certain other tiers, but each with different builds of the Pokemon. These tiers aren't clones of OU, UU, etc - they're their own thing. With each tier, IVs and moveset quality improve. They start quite poor, but the further you go, the tougher they get.

Tier 1 contains the weakest Pokemon. Only one tier uses this list, so there's only one of each. Corsola falls into this tier, the two you fought are the same Pokemon.

Tiers 2 and 3 contain the next group, most quite weak. Hitmonchan can be found here, one with Normal Gem and the other with Liechi Berry. There is no Coba variant.

Tiers 4, 5, 6, and 7 contain the next group, many of these are powerful species like starters.

Tier 8 contains mostly legendary Pokemon (6-8 of each) and a few repeated species from tiers 4-8 (4-6 of each). This tier is unique, it's the only one to contain duplicate species.

There are 884 Pokemon in total.

-162 in tier 1

-105 in tiers 2 and 3

-96 in tiers 4, 5, 6, and 7

-128 in tier 8

If you want to try to document all of the builds, I'd recommend starting with a spreadsheet separated into these tiers. Once you've worked out which group of tiers a Pokemon belongs to, you can add its name to every other tier that shares the same species list. If you want detailed information about each one, the Battle Factory lets you use the same pool of Pokemon yourself as rentals. You can also tell immediately which tier a rental is from based on its IVs. Doing all of this alone would be a huge task though, so if you're really committed to it, it might be best to try to make it a community project.

Thanks for letting me know. I could go to the battle factory sometime, I use a notepad via computer. A Spreadsheet could cost much as microsoft word, unless it has some use to google. I'll check right away.

EDIT: I checked, google spreadsheet is cheaper than a microsoft version.

Edited by Bigpokemonfan
Checked on google