Came back after hiatus

The one who thinks that the next generations will come quickly seems absurd to me, from the graph. I think they will try to stretch it by adding older regions, like Johto for example, but no more than that. Besides that they were updating for errors lately. And new information is not there.

El que piensa que vendran rapido las proximas generaciones me parece un absurdo, por la grafica. Pienso que trataran de estirarlo agregando regiones mas viejas, como Johto por ej, pero no mas que eso. Ademas que estuvieron actualizando por errores ultimamente. Y nueva informacion no hay.

On 12/5/2020 at 8:46 AM, razimove said:

It wont take time, it wont exist period. They dont recreate anything. Also not only is the encryption a bit harder to deal wkth, but the game engine isnt prepared for fully 3d environments iirc.

it definitely  wont exist, i mean Fairy types, mega evolutions and new species exist, changing compeletely the Gen 5 meta. Hydreigon from the Alpha predator in gen 5, it becomes  pathetically weak against fairy types. And dont forget, Gen 6 changed some previously known species like Gardevoir, Azumarill, mawile and Granbul into fairy types

8 hours ago, RealMak said:

it definitely  wont exist, i mean Fairy types, mega evolutions and new species exist, changing compeletely the Gen 5 meta. Hydreigon from the Alpha predator in gen 5, it becomes  pathetically weak against fairy types. And dont forget, Gen 6 changed some previously known species like Gardevoir, Azumarill, mawile and Granbul into fairy types

sorry to burst your bubble, gen6 is something that would only be introduced if we had the ROM for it, fairy type introduction was denied with unova introduction long ago aswell. 

On 12/8/2020 at 3:18 PM, razimove said:

sorry to burst your bubble, gen6 is something that would only be introduced if we had the ROM for it, fairy type introduction was denied with unova introduction long ago aswell. 

Yea, I know about it