Is there any Italian club?

10 hours ago, aleesse said:

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if there is any Italian club, or if there isn't, any friendly non-competitive club,

that can better explain the dynamics of the game. in game you can find me as Elurim

ciao, scerto che c'è una "community" italiana , non è assai grande anche perchè  alcuni di loro loggano poco, però volendo potresti scrivermi a me in gioco, e ti posso spiegare le meccaniche di gioco sussurrami , nome in gioco: everdaryl,

hello, ofc there is a italian "community" but isnt a bigh one because most of em barely log in, but you can whrite to me in game, and i can explain you the mechanics and dynamics of this game, in game name: zdaryl

12 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

ciao, scerto che c'è una "community" italiana , non è assai grande anche perchè  alcuni di loro loggano poco, però volendo potresti scrivermi a me in gioco, e ti posso spiegare le meccaniche di gioco sussurrami , nome in gioco: everdaryl,

hello, ofc there is a italian "community" but isnt a bigh one because most of em barely log in, but you can whrite to me in game, and i can explain you the mechanics and dynamics of this game, in game name: zdaryl

Ok, grazie allora al più presto ci sentiamo ig

3 hours ago, aleesse said:

Devi sussurare a everdaryl, io non ho ancora avuto tempo

On 12/4/2020 at 6:38 PM, RedPlato said:

Io sono RedPlato! Non so come contattarvi!

On 12/4/2020 at 9:21 AM, aleesse said:

Ok, grazie allora al più presto ci sentiamo ig

Hello. This is a reminder to always add an English translation to your public forum posts. That's part of the rules. Thank you.