PokeMMO Tier Council Podcast

If you guys could get your volume levels balanced that'd be a good improvement. I had to basically put my ear on the speaker to hear Blue but then gb gave me two ruptured ear drums right after.

Further more I think you can keep the podcast shorter. Not just for the viewers but I noticed you guys drifted more off topic after a while, so it might be more fruitful for your discussions overal. This one especially had so many subjects that it was not possible to get a deeper insight into every Pokemon you discussed.

Picking a tier and discussing the meta about that and their problematic Pokemon probably keeps the discussion more focused because you won't have to bring other tiers into the discussion often and you get a lot more time to give your opinion of things.

9 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

Picking a tier and discussing the meta about that and their problematic Pokemon probably keeps the discussion more focused because you won't have to bring other tiers into the discussion often and you get a lot more time to give your opinion of things.

Good thing dubs is not a tier then xD

45 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Good thing dubs is not a tier then xD

The good thing about going tier by tier that I failed to mention is also that not every TC member has to be present for those. JJ for example should not have to be present for LC or NU discussions as he barely follows the tier.

1 hour ago, ThinkNicer said:

The good thing about going tier by tier that I failed to mention is also that not every TC member has to be present for those. JJ for example should not have to be present for LC or NU discussions as he barely follows the tier.

Go home, I am LC Masta obvi

But yes, of course we need to manage it better but this was our first and honestly we made it fun. Was inevitably going to be long. 

This is glorious guys. Keep it up <3

Personally I feel like the only "problematic" mon that should've been mentioned in UU is Pory2, not that I think it should be banned tho.

Edited by TohnR
14 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

Amazing, but dear god please change the font. It looks like a 5 year old discovering photoshop for the first time

I just used cooltext and picked one randomly, if someone could provide me with a better alternative I can change them up.

19 hours ago, ThinkNicer said:

If you guys could get your volume levels balanced that'd be a good improvement. I had to basically put my ear on the speaker to hear Blue but then gb gave me two ruptured ear drums right after.

Yeah this should be sorted out in the next one, my voice was being recorded locally and my desktop probably had the volume set too high.

Nice, this was fun to listen to.

Not to turn this thread into a tiering discussion, but I am glad that Electrode was mentioned. Electrode, in particular in conjunction with Breloom, feels so strong right now because of Breloom's ability to disable defoggers with Spore. The screens and the threat of Spore and setup provide incredible pressure and a single wrong move can be game losing.