I Want to become a moderator!

Hey guys i'm a real pokemon fan, i played all the games that are in Pokemmo since i was 7 years only. Now i'm 20 and i speak two languages, english and portuguese. I'm brazilian, so i will be able to communicate very well with the brazilians and portuguese players, as well with the other countrys.

I meed almost all the requirements to be a moderator, but the only i dont have is 500 hours in game, but i know pokemon very well, and know everything on each Pokemon region, and so much time ago, years 2014, i played this game a lot. Now with 20 i came back to feel the nostalgic sensation of playing pokemon and pokemmo make me feel how i felt when i was young, if i had a chance i would be a nice moderator

Hello!

If you want to join the staff, you have to meet those requirements:

- Have at least 500 hours in-game.

- Be able to communicate in English.

- Have knowledge about the game.

- Be preferably an adult, with no in-game punishment history.

If you meet those requirements, please send a message to Bearminator and SecretDjinn on the forums explaining your interest in the Community Manager (CM) role.

CMs help players by answering their questions and host official events and tournaments. Keep in mind that as a staff member you won't be able to participate in them.

And last, remember that meeting all the requirements does not guarantee you a position.

Good luck!