[MOD] TouMoemon

(Although i am not knowledgable of specific names, forgive me for that. i give universal credit to the people involved in the creation of the sprites used in this mod. i did not create them, they were made avaliable online)

i also give credit to the creator of "Moemon Enhanced" which served as a base for this. 

Users of existing Moemon mods, are likely aware of the missing sprites for many pokemon. i have taken a rather unsual step to try and temporarily correct the problem, at least untill proper moemon sprites are created and distributed.

i have used sprites from the "TouHou" Project to Stand in for the missing Moemon sprites. 

I am simply attempting to give some version of completeness to an incomplete mod. 

Here is a link to my G-Drive with the file.

I put some effort into this, i hope it is enjoyed. ( ╹▽╹ )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11-cwx0bZyOQdOAbvFo0ea91661DlwJhT/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by ZoeyMarcyQuick
  • Revz changed the title to [MOD] TouMoemon
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, ZoeyMarcyQuick said:

i still have some work to do, i also missed the entire Deerling line. I just have been dealing with a lot lately so i apollogize

dont worry i just point that out cause Bronzor make the game crash copy the one in the mod i sent, it have the Bronzor image fixed and working credits to TUWiez

good luck friend! and good work with this!

• 3 months later...