What's with the game difficulty??

I'll be honest, I don't mind being forced to grind levels to be able to finish the game... especially when all the new Pokemon games hold your hand and can be completed in a day. But I'm four badges in in the Sinnoh region on my first playthrough of Pokemmo and when it takes me over three real days to get through Route 210 North its just like..... too much. Running back and forth to the poke center after every single trainer battle is a lot. I know that this version of Pokemon Platinum is not supposed to be the same as the original, but there are just some serious balance issues in this game. Every single trainer I battle has Pokemon that shouldn't know the moves they use at the level they are, and they shouldn't be evolved to the Pokemon they are at the level they are at. Maybe its just the mid-game that is so difficult as the first half's difficulty was just right; the perfect balance of grinding and training. But when I have to spend literal days grinding to just beat the trainers on a route, I really think thats too far. Perhaps it is because all these trainers have Pokemon that have evolved before they actually are able to... like the level 35 Rapidash's I had to fight on Route 210 South with extreme boosted stats while my level 30 Ponyta cant actually evolve until level 40, suffering from its very poor base stats compared to Rapidash's. (This is just a comparison of two equal Pokemon, obviously I would use type advantages to fight the Rapidash instead but with the level disparity even type advantages do not match...)

Bottom line is this game is more difficult purely just based on the amount of time needed to invest into it, rather than the actual difficulty of movesets and type advantages which I think doesn't make too much sense. Mid-game should be mid-game difficulty, these impossible trainers should be left for victory road, at least...... I think that the beauty of the original games is that there were many different ways to complete the game. It seems like here my only options are to spend literal days and weeks grinding in tall grass so I can battle trainers, or spend money on high leveled Pokemon in the GTS to balance it myself, which personally, just isn't my style of gameplay. 

If you don't share any of these thoughts that's fine, keep scrolling. We are all entitled to our own gameplay. I was just curious if anyone felt the same way??

Edited by EricLimaa

The regular trainers you face in Sinnoh have the same species at the same levels as the originals. All that's been changed are IVs, the vast majority of which are below average, and the movesets, which are all perfectly legal. Level-up availability is respected for the majority of regular storyline trainers (move relearners can teach later-level moves regardless), and the other moves they're using are legitimate TM, HM, tutor, event, and egg moves on certain trainer classes. Surprises and coverage moves are used to keep you thinking on your feet instead of mindlessly rolling over everything.

If you're struggling, you might want to take a look at your team. For where you are in the story, a lot of players have a lot of middle or first evolutions instead of final ones. If you take a look at your evolution levels/methods via your Pokedex, you should be able to quickly identify how to strengthen your party. If that's not the issue, are a lot of your Pokemon weak to the same types, and if so, do you have something else you can switch in to protect them from it? There are a lot of places to start trying to figure out how to reduce the difficulty from your own end, there's a good chance that you're underpowered instead of the trainers being overpowered.

The game is relatively easy. Especially those of us who have already played pokemon. In my case I played years ago in Kanto, Johto and Hoemm before arriving at Pokemmo. He had finished Kanto 4 times, Johto 4 times and Sinoh 2 times. So they were easy regions for me to pass. The stories of Sinoh and Unova, that I did not know, I just kept pressing the A button constantly, because the NPCs do not stop talking telling unnecessary stories. In addition, when you pass the first region, your pokemon are saved. Any new user, just by knowing Kanto, can finish all 4 leagues in 1 month or 1 month and a half. The remaining time is up to the competitive.
And another thing, the missing generations (3D graphics) are even easier, with fighting in easy mode.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

El juego es relativamente facil. Sobre todo los que ya hemos jugado pokemon. En mi caso jugue hace años en Kanto, Johto y Hoemm antes de llegar a Pokemmo. Habia terminado Kanto 4 veces, Johto 4 veces y Sinoh 2 veces. Entonces me fueron regiones faciles de pasar. Las historias de Sinoh y Teselia, que yo no conocia, me las pase solo dando al boton A constantemente, por que los NPC no paran de hablar contando historias innecesarias. Ademas que al pasar la primer region, te quedan guardados tus pokemon. Cualquier ususario nuevo, con solo conocer Kanto, puede terminar las 4 ligas en 1 mes o 1 mes y medio. El tiempo restante, ya queda para el competitivo.
Y otra cosa, las generaciones que falten (graficas 3D) son todavia mas facil, con combates en modo facil.

so having replayed the other regions now as well.... def something weird with hoenn difficulty... comparatively the rest were ridiculously easy... this is just from my experience and testing. mostly it was the issue of every gym leader having all the most powerful coverage abilities making my choice of pokemon they were weak against very difficult.