NEW OBJECT: "DISTRIBUTE EVS"

llFoxitoll

Question

Good afternoon. This game is really cool and beautiful. In addition to the recent great updates, I am inspired and I wholeheartedly hope you can take my suggestion into account.

* Presenting the problem:

As we all know, when playing tournament mode either in the tier, OU, UU, NU, the Pokémon are used at level 50, so many players when raising and training a Pokémon leave them at level 50 to make it look aesthetic and great, or also in the LC tier they would leave it at level 5 to make it look neat and aesthetic. However, as times change, or by various experiences in the game, one is forced to modify the competitive bred, either in movements, or evs placed at the beginning. There is a small problem with the level 50 or level 5 aesthetics, because when modifying the "evs" of the Pokémon raised already at level 50 for OU, UU, NU or level 5 for LC tier, they may raise the levels ruining the "aesthetic" of having it level 50 or level 5, all this because when killing hordes using the object "exp. share" (which is the fastest way to raise evs to many pokemon at the same time), the pokemons that are trained They not only receive "evs" but also experience and I repeat, which ruins the aesthetic level 50 or level 5 of the desired pokemon. I want to emphasize that it is more than anything for "aesthetics" and not to be able to see the final stats because there is already an option for that. While it is true there is an object called "amnesia armband" that only distributes evs without giving experience, however, with this object to be able to train evs through hordes (which is the fastest way) it would be necessary to spend or place a TM or special movement Kill hordes, which not all Pokémon can learn. Also, only one Pokémon can be trained at a time individually and not together, which takes time.

* Final suggestion:

Create an object similar to "exp.share" that is called "distribute evs" in this way when you want to modify through the evs of a pokemon or several hordes at the same time, you will not run risks of receiving experience ruining the aesthetics of the desired pokemon, otherwise, only the evs will be modified. That's all, thanks.

* Observation:

I do not rule out at all removing the object "exp.share", it helps too much by giving experience and evs at the same time, it reduces the time to train evs and level up considerably. Otherwise it is only a proposal for the problem explained.

Edited by llFoxitoll

6 answers to this question

Hi, I am a Amnesia Brace EV trainer. 

Amnesia brace training do takes time, but people are willing to pay for others to train, if they do not own Amnesia or have the time to do so. 

I guess your concern here made me able to use my time to provide my service and earn some pokeyen =D

Last but not least, u may inbox me if u need such service. 

18 hours ago, llFoxitoll said:

Create an object similar to "exp.share" that is called "distribute evs"

Amnesia Brace does this with the limitation that the holder needs to be in the battle to gain EVs.

18 hours ago, llFoxitoll said:

I do not rule out at all removing the object "exp.share", it helps too much by giving experience and evs at the same time,

It also splits the EXP gained by the number of Pokemon holding EXP Share. It's very nominal in how much it helps tbh. Lucky Egg helps more and has been made consumable to counteract the Exp boost.

1 hour ago, XelaKebert said:

Amnesia Brace hace esto con la limitación de que el poseedor debe estar en la batalla para ganar EV.

También divide la EXP ganada por la cantidad de Pokémon que tienen EXP Share. Es muy nominal en cuánto ayuda tbh. Lucky Egg ayuda más y se ha hecho consumible para contrarrestar el aumento de Exp.

Everything you just mentioned we all know, it is not something difficult to understand. However, with my proposal for this item you would save yourself the hassle of training individually which is time consuming.

Edited by llFoxitoll
13 hours ago, Riesz said:

Hi, I am a Amnesia Brace EV trainer. 

Amnesia brace training do takes time, but people are willing to pay for others to train, if they do not own Amnesia or have the time to do so. 

I guess your concern here made me able to use my time to provide my service and earn some pokeyen =D

Last but not least, u may inbox me if u need such service. 

We try to think in a general way, I think your comment is a bit closed in your business.