Why not go back to the old tournament keys? (Not randomly)

Huargensy

Question

3 hours ago, pachima said:

All I learnt is that according to these guys the better player is the one who enters the match with the better matchup team, and not the one who reads the game better.

*flees*

That's not fair to every arguments who have been made by people defending old system. Mainly : it allows to "read the game better" with more variety, and not follow the same schemes. But your comment does well in making fun of those who tried to argue that scouting is a skill in itself that is above the actual skill of playing the match. 

Every arguments said have already been answered by both sides imo. If you want to defend the old system or say that this one is better please read the thread before, or this discussion will never end. 

On 11/30/2020 at 1:40 PM, Zymogen said:

I previously was one of the biggest advocates for bracket shuffling, but I have to say it has instilled a more defensive (and somewhat bland) mentality when it comes to teambuilding.

Same. What about locking everyone into using the same team every round.? Now you can scout and strategize with what you've got (and maybe change items) but people can't be mad about the unfairness of counterteaming. Idk if this is a valid idea im v sleep deprived and just wanted to throw it out there cause it's kinda in between both sides.