When will the season 2 end?

Ok so 3 months.. and why they didn't do the same with season 1.

It was known from the beginning that the seasons lasted 3 months and not 2 months.

Many failed to get the seasonal reward.

And the effort did not matter to them, you did what you wanted and did not respect your own rules. :/

11 minutes ago, JerryPkm said:

Ok so 3 months.. and why they didn't do the same with season 1.

It was known from the beginning that the seasons lasted 3 months and not 2 months.

Many failed to get the seasonal reward.

And the effort did not matter to them, you did what you wanted and did not respect your own rules. :/

First season was smaller for the balancing, so the next seasons can start in January 2021.

21 minutes ago, JerryPkm said:

That should have been said from the beginning and not right now, what about the effort of others?

I think they should give a compensation for the time or at least add the cosmetic to the sale.

Screenshot_2020-11-28-11-18-18-1.png

They said it in some threads. I also knew it from a thread replay of Desu iirc + ppl also asked that how many days season remain, they said first season will remain 2 months clearly.

2 hours ago, JerryPkm said:

That should have been said from the beginning and not right now, what about the effort of others?

I think they should give a compensation for the time or at least add the cosmetic to the sale.

Screenshot_2020-11-28-11-18-18-1.png

stop bringing drama from a season thats over for 2 months. Devs said multiple times that the first season gonna be shorter, and besides that they said that those cosmetics most likely will return in later seasons

Edited by Quakkz