Who do you think is the Richest Players right now in the game?

newday

21 hours ago, EssDeeCee said:

But with an opinion that valuable, maybe they're the richest player in the game?

That is what their nonchalant post would lead you to believe.

when in fact it is really that they wish they were the richest player & are actually jealous they are not. 

So they want to diminish the discussion to make themselves feel better about really being the poorest. 

It's simple stuff, really ~ 

The real question is who's the poorest. Cause I'm pretty sure i'm in the top ten on that list. 

As for the richest... Uuuughh... Some other people have already said this, but I'm gonna repeat it anyways... some guy/gal who's made a lot of donations to the game. Sounds about right. 

The most poke-yen I ever had was 26 million. If you made me guess I would say the richest players are in the hundreds of millions in pure poke-yen. I would think there's less than 40 players in the game that keep that much pure yen around though because not many people are willing to go that far. This is just a guess. I don't follow anyone or pocket check them.

32 minutes ago, RQSE said:

The most poke-yen I ever had was 26 million. If you made me guess I would say the richest players are in the hundreds of millions in pure poke-yen. I would think there's less than 40 players in the game that keep that much pure yen around though because not many people are willing to go that far. This is just a guess. I don't follow anyone or pocket check them.

There are definitely a handful a players in the billions

I'm pretty sure there are tons and tons of players over 100m just in pure cash, and several of them that are in the thousand-of-millions range.

If you're playing non stop for years you farm a lot of money and there aren't just that many ways to spend it.