Working Poketchs

OoglySnake

Question

They should make the Poketchs be able to function, maybe a ui can pop up upon opening it and we can just mess around with it's apps and so. 

Maybe PokeMMO can create Poketch doodling competitions to earn rewards for those who aren't in the competitive pvp type of thing. I don't know exactly how the PokeMMO team would be set up Poketch related things but hopefully they'll make it work out in the end.

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum - Pokétch Guide

Edited by OoglySnake

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, OoglySnake said:

They should make the Poketchs be able to function, maybe a ui can pop up upon opening it and we can just mess around with it's apps and so. 

Maybe PokeMMO can create Poketch doodling competitions to earn rewards for those who aren't in the competitive pvp type of thing. I don't know exactly how the PokeMMO team would be set up Poketch related things but hopefully they'll make it work out in the end.

Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum - Pokétch Guide

I hope it, they will add the POketch as soon as possible. I highly liked this feature, too. Because of its helpful features. PLs read my Comment "Poketch" for further details. Pls Comment me your feedback, too