Clan Bank

Empoleon1994

Question

Dear Team,

Thanks for allowing multiple accounts in the game.

I find a Clan Bank with individual rights (for deposit and withdrawal) makes all clans easier in their everyday life. So that all business no longer has to be conducted via 2 accounts of other members and unnecessary commands and bookings can be eliminated. This allows clans to respond more quickly to donations and other incidents.

Edited by Empoleon1994
written in German.

3 answers to this question

I would only be supportive of this suggestion on specific terms. 

The boss or executive (the next highest authority) or any one person for that matter should not have the power to make a withdrawal. Shit happens, people leave and we don't want one person to just run off with millions even if it means they will get banned regardless. It's just a tedious process of waiting as the staff can't just give you the money back as soon as you report it iirc. 

Withdrawals should be unanimously allowed. So, one person can raise a request to withdraw a certain amount of money for some specified reason and the other executives and/or the boss should give their approval and only then should the money be allowed to withdraw. 

With this suggestion, I would also like to add a team log that keeps a track of the proceedings of the team bank. There should be a record of who did what and for what reason. This is just basic for any organized structure.