Battle Frontier & Fighting Modes

Empoleon1994

Question

Dear Team,

Thank you for installing the Battle Frontier in Hoenn.

I myself and many others have played many hours at the Battle Frontier in Platinum. I have experienced several times how a strong community with many beautiful moments in the Battle Frontier has been created and a lot of boredom has been filled out meaningfully. This has also occasionally eliminated the stress and bad memories in life.

Especially the different game modes (LVL 50, Open Level, Singles, Double, Triples[Unova], random effects (weather, hexes), npcs (Elite 4, Champs, Arena Leaders, Rivals) and facilities

(Battle Tower, Battle Arcade, Battle Castle, Battle Hall, Battle Factory) are very nice. I love the features to this day and still love them.

Of course, the good PVP and other items (e. g. Choise Scarf, Live Orb, Choise Band) should not be missing in the shop. Perhaps it is even possible to fight against real trainers in the tournament in these facilities.

Please bring the metro and the sports halls to run again. This is 2 of 3 facilities that I have used regularly in Unova. If you think the sports halls give too much money, then instead give a moderate amount of money or GP for these fights. These can be made in the original games anyway only 1x a day.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet