Poketch

Empoleon1994

Question

Dear Team,

I think healthy comfort soothes many players and creates joy and motivation for the Sinnoh region. Now that a remake of Pokemon is being planned for platinum, it's even more important to promote the beauty of Sinnoh. One important feature is definitely the Poketch. This way you can keep many Sinnoh fans on the server for a long time. I will briefly list and explain my most important features of the Pokedex here. But it is better to include all features. Just as Pokemon fans want to complete all entries, there are some who want to collect all features. You might be able to add some cool features to give more prosperity to the players.

#2 Calculator

For buying Pokemon and Items, EV/EXP-Grinding, Breeding and PVP well suited. The calculator. Many players will be very grateful to you. Install it, or preferably the whole Poketch, in all regions. Nobody wants to open a new window for the calculator if they don't have to.

#7 Dowsing

I find it has nostalgia to use good old #7 Dowsing instead of the current detector. Very easy to use and very clear.

#8 Berry Searcher

Berry planting is a very nerve-wracking job. And takes a lot of power. So please come to the players' aid and let them find their planted berries faster with this feature.

#13 Marking Map

Every experienced Sinnoh player has his most important places marked on his map as a reminder. Fleeing Pokemon are a fun feature. This will motivate players to travel through the region to hunt their desired Pokemon. Horror view and hunter Pokemon will regain trend. It's a good chance to bring Legendary Pokemon into play. More on this in another article. I think this way you can create nice catch-events and the server becomes more lively.

15 Coin Flip

Are you facing a tough decision? Then let the coin decide.

#16 Move Tester

Don't you know how effective your move is against an encounter? With this item you are on the safe side. Its a helpful feature for everyone. For newbies and pros as well.

#19 Roulette

This feature is good for Game Corner. I think any rich kid or gambler's gonna love this. This can also be implemented perfectly as a community event. If applicable, an Event Coin Case + Event Coins that players can use to buy or win special Pokemon or items. It is a lot of fun and a nice occupation for boring moments.

#20 Trainer Counter

Just for Shiny Hunter this is a good support for their Shiny Hunt. Also very helpful for breeding and EV training.

#21 Kitchen Timer

#24 Stopwatch

#25 Alarm Clock

The Alpha and Omega for those who do several things at once or are waiting for something to happen.

#22 Colour Changer

For those who want to give their Poketch their favourite colour. All in all, the Poketch is one of the most enjoyable and best features of all Pokemon games

1 answer to this question

Since we play on PC/Smartphone/Tablet, the device we use to play already has support for the following features:

#2 Calculator
#15 Coin Flip
#16 Move Tester

#20 Trainer Counter

#21 Kitchen Timer

#24 Stopwatch

#25 Alarm Clock

And as you pointed out, #7 is already there in some form.

I think it's a waste of time for the devs to implement those features. Time would better be spend on things, which arent there.

These two are just for remebering-lazy folks

#8 Berry Searcher

#13 Marking Map

and IMO not necessary.

And just for gambling you dont need the Poketch...

I would rly love to see more/different gambling games implemented tho