Quests

Empoleon1994

Question

Dear Team,

I think it's great that you have already built 4 different regions into PokeMMO.

Many players know the feeling that the game loses its appeal after the main story. Therefore implements a quest system.

Let the community catch Pokemon for various rewards [Money, Items, EXP] (Catch Quests), breed (Breed Quests), train (Level Quest) or defeat opponents [NPC/PC] (Fighting Quests).

With this, you will banish boredom with old-established players. And attracts many players for longer in-game times. This makes your offers (e. g. Donator) more interesting for the players of the server. Since they will see how important your offers are and are willing to invest money for the server.

2 answers to this question

Since there is already GTL, you can "Catch Quests" and get money for that.
Since there is already a breeder market, you can do "Breed Quests" and get money for that.
Since there is already a Lvl/EV service market, you can do that for money, too.
And refighting is implemented as well.

I think it is a positive, that all that is done by interacting with members of the community instead of having npc's offer that.

I love the idea so this gets an upvote.

Instead of rewarding only coins we can also reward Pokemon, cosmetics and particles. 

For example lvl 25 Pokemon with like 1 x 31 or 2 x 31 can be given. (should be breedable)

And like if they have completed 20 quests then you get Questmaster hat, If 30 then Questmaster boots, if 50 then Questmaster outfit, and if 100 Questmaster Backpack.

Also particles can be given like if 150 quests then Questmaster particles.(untradeable / unsellable)