Date of team tournament and big game events

mateusvictor

Question

My suggestion is that the Team Tournament be held before major events such as Halloween, Christmas and the Lunar New Year begin, rather than the last week of the month as it could always be done on the penultimate Saturday of the month just like" Team Tournament August 2020 (Saturday 22nd) "in the penultimate week of the month. It is bad to have to decide to continue farming in these events where millions are made and occur a few times a year or go to the Team Tournament which is also a very important event

@Bearminator

1 answer to this question

12 hours ago, mateusvictor said:

My suggestion is that the Team Tournament be held before major events such as Halloween, Christmas and the Lunar New Year begin, rather than the last week of the month as it could always be done on the penultimate Saturday of the month just like" Team Tournament August 2020 (Saturday 22nd) "in the penultimate week of the month. It is bad to have to decide to continue farming in these events where millions are made and occur a few times a year or go to the Team Tournament which is also a very important event

@Bearminator

It's a bit a thing already.

This year we couldn't make the October Tt during Halloween event earlier I'm afraid, as it was only possible date for me and refs at the time. We also had to stay not play in Halloween event at the time and while of course we are not as important in that matter- we decided that we want to have TT at all. Ideally we would be able to host it another date, but I will not lie and promise it will always be possible- even if we for sure aim for it. 

December is quite different. It's never last week of the month because we are enjoying time with families -  this December last week of the month is Saturday 26th. No one would like to choose between seeing long time not seen family or playing in tournament- so they are always on another date.

As for Lunar New Year, Its easier but also I can't truly promise date yet- we might get another tournaments that will get in a way, or anything else can happen.

Just in case by the way- this post certainly doesn't mean I'm confirming Christmas, or Lunar New Year events happening.